Sixth

Way Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2016

 

So a year has passed by and guess what happened.

 

We lost the competition. Jennie unnie and her team won and they just recently debuted. 

From Pink Punk they officially changed their name to Blackpink. 

 

As we expected, fans were going crazy for them. Their songs became number 1 immediately on itunes and the different charts in korea. If I say Im not jealous of their success, Im certainly lying. Im still human and somehow I feel that I should be with them and that their success should also be mine. But whatever I do, i cant change the fact that I left and traded everything that I have. Im with the girls of elite now. We have a long way to go as a team. 

After the survival program, YG Sangjangnim originally disbanded our group. I thought he was kidding but for the first 5 months since the end of the show, we were working on separate ways. There were some members from the original line up of elite that was released from the company but after long debates from the producers, YG brought them back. 

And that explains why were here. YG decided to give us another chance. There is still no guarantees but this is better than nothing at all. We train, make music, do the monthly evaluations like the usual trainee routine.

The members were disappointed at first because they have been here longer than I did and yet they were treated like this. I cant blame them because somehow I understood what they felt. 

 

"Hey, so what do you say Shin?" I heard teddy sunbae asked

"Okay sunbae. Ill try to finish the composition at home then Ill send it to you" 

"Thank you so much shin but please dont overwork on it. Blackpink wouldnt be coming back until 2017 so take your time"

"Ne. Ill be going sunbae" He nodded and dismissed me. 

Today I was called by teddy to help work on a song for blackpink. 

I wanted to refuse so bad but I cant. The blackpink unnies are really nice to me. Given that from the survival program they were 7 members, only 4 debuted under Blackpink. Some of the members left YG and debuted immediately in another company. 

 

"You done for the day?" I turned around and saw hanbin oppa walking towards me

"Ne oppa. You?" 

"Same. You heading back to the dorm?"

"I dont know oppa. I might go to the park first. I need to cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter