First

Way Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  2014

 

"Shin, are you really sure about this? Are you really going back to korea?" My bestfriend Megan asked me for the nth time today. 

I continued packing before answering her. 

"Yes meg, Im 100% sure about my decision. I want to go home." 

"Please tell me youre not doing this just to see that boy, binha" She said frustrated

"He is not the only reason why Im coming back to korea and megan for the record, Its Hanbin. How many times do I have to tell you that its hanbin"

"Binha, Hanbin, I dont care. My point is, this guy doesnt even know you existed. Why should you go and chase him?"

"Megan Im happy that you care for me but nothing you say or do will ever change my decision. I will go home, I will audition in YG and I swear to you, Im going to debut and be a superstar even bigger than BoA" I said confidently. 

 

Megan sighed before sitting in my bed. 

"Shin, You know Im your biggest fan. I support you in every decision you make. But right now, I feel as if you obssession with this guy is going overboard. You're not like this" She explained

"I love you more than anything Megan. You are my family. You've been there for me and my brother since the beginning. You defended me from those people who hates me because Im asian. Im thankful for that Megan. I can tell you right now, with full honesty, i'm not doing this because of Hanbin. I always dreamt of being able to perform in large stadiums, you know that. Hanbin inspired me to follow those dreams."

 

"Okay I believe you but what about Jason? Does he know about this?" She asked

 

Jason is my 10 year old brother who I almost raised by myself. My mother died 8 years ago leaving me and Jason on our own. Im only 19 now but Im already taking the job of a sister, a mother and a father. We dont have any other relatives except for my mom's bestfriend, Aunt Jessica who is Megan's mother.

 

"I already told Jase about this. He's fine with it. He wants me to do whatever makes me happy. I asked him if he wanted to come with me but he said no. I also talked already with Aunt Jessica about Jase, she said she'll be more than willing to look after him since she treats him as a son as well."

 

"So I guess everything's set huh?" She asked sadly

 

"Megan please dont be mad at me. I wanted to leave Canada without any drama"

 

"Okay, promise me one thing Shin and after that Im fine with you leaving"

 

"Okay so what is this you want me to promise to you?"

 

"I want you to never forget me and that you always call me whenever you have free time" 


"You dont even have to ask me to do that because i will always contact you. ypure my bestfriend megan"

 

"Im just making sure Shin."

 

 

I was already zipping my last luggage when Megan called me again. 

 

"One more thing, Ash"

 

"What is that?" I asked

 

"I want VIP tickets to all of your concerts." She said smiling

 

I looked at her confused.

 

VI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter