Right?

The Transfers (Sassy Go Go (Hajoon) x ToppDogg (Hansol) Fan Fiction)

Serena sat, her head resting on Hansol's shoulder as he laughed with his friends and EXID. Yeondoo skidded to a halt in front of them and they all went silent.
"What is it, Yeondoo?" Serena frowned, seeing the worry in her friend's eyes.
"Serena, you need to get out of here." Yeondoo said desperately.
Serena immediately stood up.
"What is it?"
Yeondoo lowered her voice and looked around, to make sure nobody else could hear.
"Your dad's here. And he's really angry."
Serena swore under her breath and she looked at Hansol.
"I...I've got to go. See you...see you later."
Hansol shrugged.
"Why not just stay here?"
Serena shot him a sharp glare.
"Are you an idiot?"
"I...no! Look, he won't do anything here. You're safe with me, Serena." Hansol soft, calming voice almost persuaded Serena, but she was in too much trouble to trust anybody right now. Especially not Hansol.
"I'm sorry Hansol." Serena said quietly. "But it's your fault I'm in this situation."
Hansol tilted his head.
"What?"
"Don't you remember? You're the one who gobbed off to him about me transferring. I transferred because you asked me to, Hansol. I did it for you. My dad spent a lot of money on that stupid school, he's going to hate me for this."
Hansol hid his face in his hands.
"Oh god...it's all my fault...how could I be so selfish?"
"Oppa, you're not selfish." Serena said softly, kissing his forehead, before grabbing her bag and running off away from her approaching father.

Serena skidded around the corner, ran up the stairs to the roof, and came to a just before the edge of the roof. She bit her lip, wondering whether it was really worth it. She took a deep breath. She couldn't handle the pain anymore. Serena loved Hansol with all of her heart, but, sometimes, he knew exactly what to say to make her cry. She hated the pain her father put on her. She hated the crying, the screaming, the constant fear. Serena stepped forward and her foot suddenly caught on a large rock, and she fell forward. She gasped sharply, and shut her eyes tight, waiting to fall to her death. But it never came. Instead, the teenage girl fell backwards. Serena could still feel her heart beat, and her breathing slow down. She opened one eye, to look at the person who had grabbed her hands, and pulled her down on top of him.
"H-Hajoon..."
Hajoon gently pulled Serena back up, and when she wobbled, unstable, he quickly grabbed her and held her steady.
"Are you okay?" Hajoon asked, carefully stepping away.
"I...I'm fine. Thank you." Serena bowed.
"What were you doing?" Hajoon asked, frowning.
"What did it look like I was doing?" Serena snapped.
Then she put her face in her hands, starting to cry.
"What's wrong with you? You've got a perfect freaking life. You've got a talented, attractive, intelligent boyfriend, you're a model, an actress, and a dancer. You have nothing to be like this over. Leave suicide to the people who really think about it, sweetie." Hajoon snarled.
Serena looked up at him slowly, her eyes full of anger.
"Excuse me?" She stepped closer to him, and poked him in the stomach. "How dare you speak like you know who I am. How dare you speak like you know how I feel. You think I've got such a perfect like? Well, think about this, sweetie: my boyfriend may be talented, attractive and freaking intelligent, and he may be the sweetest man on Earth, but when he wants to be, he sure knows how to make a girl cry. Yeol asked me why I stayed with him, well, here it is, I'm scared my father will hate me. I'm scared Hansol will hate me. I'm scared they'll hurt me. But I'm scared I'll never find a man like him ever again. My father beats the crap out of me, just for wanting to dance, to act, to model. He wanted me to work for him, travelling Asia. I'd be his temporary gift to his clients. I was fifteen when he decided to test me out. I lost my most precious thing in the world to some son of a rich business man. I did it for 1 in a half years, and then my father set me up with Kim Hansol. He was the cutest 20 year old in the world. He didn't want to do it. He was so embarrassed. He didn't like that I was only 16. He was only doing it for his own father. Hansol refused to it, but...he saw what my father did to me. My father beat me up, until I bled badly. Hansol helped me back to the hotel room, and, slowly, we found ourselves kissing. My father liked him. Hansol liked me. I liked him. We started dating but...I didn't know at the time how many sharp and cold comments he would snap at me. I didn't know how much I'd love him. I didn't know how much he'd hurt me. Hansol's been so short with me lately...I know exactly why. My father hates me. Everyone hates me. There's no point in me living anymore..." Serena broke off, and suddenly screamed, running to the edge of the roof.
Hajoon didn't stop her. He just watched as she fell to her knees, crying.
"Why can't I do it? Please...just push me. Just kill me...I can't take it anymore..."
"You can't do it, just like neither can I. We're...scared...but we try." Hajoon said quietly.
Serena turned to him.
"Kiss me." She whispered.
Hajoon blinked.
"W-What?"
"Kiss me." Serena repeated.
"I...why?" Hajoon murmured.
He had to admit, she was a beautiful, intelligent, and seemingly sweet girl, and Hajoon had felt something weird in his stomach when he'd first laid eyes on her. He wanted badly to kiss those tempting lips. He'd never felt like this before. But...Hansol was Serena's boyfriend, and Hajoon knew Hansol could make his life even worse. Hajoon swallowed as Serena answered quietly, stepping closer to him. She wiped her red eyes. She clearly wasn't thinking straight.
"I want to kiss somebody who won't hurt me after. I want to just kiss somebody's lips, and not have to sleep with them after. Please...Hajoon...if you kiss me...I promise I won't try to kill myself again for as long as you know me."
Hajoon took a deep breath. He couldn't believe he was doing it as he grabbed Serena's hands and pulled her close, planting a kiss on her lips in the process. Hajoon pulled away, 3 minutes later, and Serena stared up into his eyes, shocked.
"Oh...oh Hajoon..."
Then it hit her. Was she cheating on Hansol? No...it was only a kiss...only one kiss. It didn't mean anything, right? Right?