I'll Protect You (Short Chapter)

The Transfers (Sassy Go Go (Hajoon) x ToppDogg (Hansol) Fan Fiction)

"Hajoon...Hajoon-ah..." Serena whispered.
Hajoon and Yeol looked up.
"What's wrong, Serena?" Hajoon asked, worried.
Serena bowed her head, a tear falling from her eye.
"I'm sick of crying..."
"What happened, Serena?" Hajoon said quickly, standing up.
"I broke up with Hansol." Serena whispered.
Hajoon's eyes were wide.
"Oh god, are you okay?"
"He was crying, Hajoon..." Serena cried.
Hajoon gently wrapped his arms around Serena, pulling her into a tight hug.
"Aish, why do you do this to me? I swear, I change when I'm around you. Will you be okay?"
Serena sniffed and looked at Yeol, pulling away.
"Can I talk with you privately?"
Yeol smirked.
"Of course. I'll just be over there if you need me."
Hajoon studied Serena carefully.
"Oh Serena...I'm always so worried about you."
Serena smiled sadly.
"I'll...I'll be fine. I just...I just wanted to tell you I was leaving. I and Hansol...it's awkward. I'm going back to my old school and---"
"No." Hajoon shook his head cutting across Serena. "I won't let you. Are you serious? I'm not letting you just leave. If you leave, I can't protect you, and you can't help me. I refuse to let you go."
Serena blushed.
"Hajoon..."
Hajoon shook his head firmly.
"No, I don't want to hear it. You're going to stay here, I'm going to make sure you've got a place to stay, and most of all...I'm going to protect you."
 

END.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeeeeeelllll? Lol, what did you think??!! Did you like it? Let me now in the comments!!! Saranghae!