I Promise

The Transfers (Sassy Go Go (Hajoon) x ToppDogg (Hansol) Fan Fiction)

"Hansol? Hansol, please, look at me. I know what you saw." Serena begged.
She and Hansol had found themselves alone in their form classroom, and Hansol hadn't looked at Serena once. Finally, Hansol looked up and met Serena's sad eyes.
"What did I see, Serena?" He whispered.
"I know you saw me and Hajoon, Hansol." Serena said quietly, bowing her head.
"Are you ashamed, Serena?" Hansol said coldly. "Do you feel guilty that you hurt me?"
Serena swallowed and met his eyes.
"No."
Hansol's eyes grew wide.
"What?"
"I don't feel ashamed, and I don't feel guilty. I only did it twice...and we only kissed. Do you feel ashamed for cheating on me, Kim Hansol? Do you feel guilty for hurting me?" Serena said calmly.
Hansol's eyes narrowed.
"How did you...?"
"I was coming back to get my stuff...and I heard you speaking to Solji. How many times have you done this, Hansol? I know you did it on New Years Eve, but...but how many times after? How many times have you slept with my best friend?" Serena hissed.
Suddenly, she wasn't scared of him, she wasn't upset, and didn't feel guilty, she was just plain angry.
"Serena, I..." Hansol began, but Serena cut across him.
"No. Don't even. I don't want to hear it. How dare you whine about me kissing some other guy, when you've been sleeping around? I thought we were in love, Hansol."
Hansol lowered his eyes.
"I still love you, Serena."
"Sure you do." Serena snarled.
Suddenly Serena was being slammed against the wall by Hansol. He glared at her, his lips curling in disgust.
"You little cow! How could you doubt my love for you? Don't you think I would have left you by now if I didn't love you? I'm not someone to hide his feelings. I showed my love for you, didn't I?"
Serena spat in his face.
"What the hell did you do to show me you loved me? Admit it, you're a useless boyfriend to me."
She gasped as Hansol slapped her sharply across the face.
"Don't ever say that again. Don't you remember all the times I stuck up for you, loved you, cared for you, and helped you? Oh wait, you wouldn't, because you've never bothered to acknowledge them." Hansol snarled.
Serena rolled her eyes, laughing, unimpressed.
"Name one thing you did for me."
Hansol put his lips to Serena's ear.
"I made your father promise me he'd lay off you. Oh, and here's a bonus: don't you remember me helping you with your homework every night?"
Serena swallowed. How could she be so stupid? Hansol was right, he'd done so many things for her but...
"You made my father promise to lay off me? Well, that totally helped."
She ripped open her shirt and chucked it angrily down onto the floor. Hansol stared in shock at the scars up her back, and the bruises all over her body.
"Oh Serena..."
"You helped me with my homework, you stopped my father from beating me up when you were around, you taught me how to dance, you helped me when I was training to act, and we have fun playing around. I love you, Hansol, but do you really think I'm in a good place to go through all this crap? We started off fine, Hansol-ah. We were in love. But you slowly changed. You got colder and meaner, and you stopped wanting to look after me and help me. Hajoon's nice to me...and he understands what I'm going through...you don't seem to understand how much it hurts." Serena said quietly as Hansol ran a hand over her bruises and scars. His eyes watered with pain.
"I'm sorry, Serena. We're both so messed up, aren't we?"
"You're not messed up, Hansol oppa...that's...that's why you need to let me go. I'm not good enough for you. I hurt you. I go through too much to have to put up with the pain we're going through. Go to Solji, Hansol. She'll love you. You won't go through as much drama with her." Serena whispered, gently pushed Hansol's hanhds away.
Hansol swallowed.
"I don't want to let you go, Serena..."
Serena bowed her head, silent. Hansol picked up her shirt and gently pulled it back onto her. He softly buttoned up the shirt, avoiding Serena's eyes. Serena took Hansol's hands in hers.
"Hansol, please...please don't cry..." She could see his eyes watering dangerously, and she hated the thought of him crying. But, suddenly, Hansol burst into tears. He sat down on a chair, whimpering.
"I'm such a bastard. How could I do this to you? I'll miss you so much...I shouldn't have taken the woman I loved for advantage."
Serena looked away, not wanting to see Hansol in so much pain. Hansol looked up, his eyes red, tears still streaming down his face.
"I'll always love you, Serena."
Serena met his eyes, leaned down, wiped a tear away from his cheek, and kissed those irresistable lips. Hansol grabbed her arms and pulled her heavily down onto his knee. Serena deepened the kiss, and after a few minutes, she softly pulled away, her eyes sad.
"Goodbye, Hansol. I hope you and Solji are happy together..."
"Goodbye Serena...if...if Hajoon ever hurts you, I promise I'll be here...I promise you can always run back to me...I promise I'll never stop loving you." Hansol whispered.
Serena stood up, her head bowed, picked up her bag, and slowly and silently walked out, leaving Hansol still crying in the chair.