Cheating

The Transfers (Sassy Go Go (Hajoon) x ToppDogg (Hansol) Fan Fiction)

Serena sheepishly walked into the headmistresses office, her head bowed.
"Father." She acknowledged her father quietly.
"Principal Choi, please, don't be too harsh on my daughter." Serena's father, Mr Song said softly, smirking at Serena.
She shivered, feeling sick. Suddenly, she snapped.
"That's it. I can't take it any more. I'm so sick of your crap. Stop acting like the perfect freaking father. Stop acting like you love me. I know you hate me. I've always known. That's why mother took her own life. She took it because of your endless cheating, because of your temper, because all you did was hurt her. So, when she was gone, you decided that I would be the next target. Well, guess what? Not any more! I'm not putting up with it any more! I'm moving out. My friends offered me a place in their flat a few weeks ago. I let it go because of you, and well, I regret it. So, see you, father, because you're never going to hurt me ever again!" Then, Serena slapped her father across his face, grabbed her bag, and spun around, to see all of her class standing there, along with the teacher, their mouths open in surprise. Serena tilted her head, smirking at Hansol. She ruffled her hair and her eyes sparkled.
"What are you staring at?"
Hansol smiled.
"I'm staring at the iest girl on Earth."
Serena wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.
"What are you going to do about it?"
"Oh, I'm going to make you moan my name so loudly." Hansol bit his lip ily.
Serena scoffed.
"I don't think so."
"W-What?" Hansol gasped.
Serena rolled her eyes.
"Do I look like I'm in the mood to sleep with you? You may be sweet, and cute, and attractive, but you're selfish. You never really cared about my well-being. You pretend like you do, but all you've ever done is make me hurt. I love you too much, Hansol. Let's take a break...think about what you've done to me...I still love you, Hansol." She added softly, while Hansol stood there, his eyes stinging in shock.
Then, Serena walked off, her head held high, her lips curled into a beautifully confident smile. She peeked around the corner to the back of the school, hearing whispers. Serena noticed, noticing Hajoon, and then suddenly smirked.
"Hajoon..."
He looked up.
"Wow, you really seemed to hit home with Hansol."
"He's that angry?" Serena asked, walking forward, sounding slightly worried.
"Yeah, but don't be scared. If he does anything..." Hajoon broke off, looking into Serena's eyes. "You did a really amazing thing standing up to your father like that."
Serena blushed.
"Thank you."
Suddenly, she had an urge to take control, like she'd never done before. Serena suddenly hooked her fingers onto Hajoon's trousers and pulled him close. Hajoon let out a surprised yell.
"What are you doing?!"
"Taking control." Serena said softly. "I'm sick of being the controlled."
"Who says I want to be controlled?" Hajoon whispered.
Serena looked straight into his eyes.
"You're only controlled when you let them control you. Some allow it for love. Or for money, power, through fear or even just for plain pleasure."
"Is that why you let Hansol control you?" Hajoon murmured. "Because you loved him?"
"A bit of love...and bit of pleasure...and a bit of fear. It's...confusing." Serena said quietly, bowing her head.
Hajoon cupped his hand under Serena's chin and pulled her head up so she had to look at him.
"It's only confusing if you make if confusing, Serena. Why are you like this? Why me? Why not Yeol? Or...or someone else? Why did you choose me to cheat on Hansol with?"
Serena took a deep breath.
"I knew your father beat you up...Yeondoo told me about it. I'd found someone who knew how it felt to hate themself for everything they did...because they'd just get critisised even if they did something good. I'd found someone who knew how much it hurt to get beaten up by someone you were supposed to love."
Hajoon couldn't help but smile.
"You're really something else, aren't you?"
Serena blushed.
"I shouldn't be doing this...I love Hansol so much...but somehow...you just make me feel better."
Hajoon leaned down and gently his lips made contact with Serena's. Hajoon gently pushed Serena up against the wall. He made sure to be soft with her, knowing she had enough roughness in her life already. Neither of them noticed Hansol watching from behind the wall, his heart slowly breaking into two.

"Why would she do that to you?" Solji said softly, rubbing Hansol's back gently. He looked up at her, his eyes red.
"I loved her...I did. I didn't like hurting her...I just got carried away when we got into arguments. I really, really still love her. It's hurting me to see that she hates me so much to cheat on me."
Solji smirked.
"Remember New Years Eve?"
Hansol blinked, and he smiled slightly.
"Yeah. That...was amazing."
"Well...I could make you feel amazing again. I could take your mind of her for you..." Solji murmured.
Hansol bit his lip, softly.
"Let's go to my room, where we'll have some privacy."
Solji giggled.
"I don't know why Serena would cheat on you...you're too hot to resist."
Outside the classroom, on the other side of the door, stood the crying Serena.
"She's right, why did I cheat on him? I made a mistake...I just lost one of the best men in the world."

"Hey, what's wrong, Serena?" Yeondoo frowned.
Serena shrugged. They were sitting outside the local cafe, drinking hot chocolate. Serena had been silent, and Yeondoo was starting to worry for her friend.
"What happened, Serena?" She asked.
Serena sighed.
"Yeondoo...I cheated on Hansol." She whispered.
Yeondoo gasped.
"Who with?!"
"H-Hajoon..." Serena suddenly burst into tears. "I just...I was so sick of being controlled by everyone! Hajoon was so kind and so soft with me...he was so loving...and now...Hansol's cheating on me. He...cheated on me before. I've known for a long time. I just let it go. He was drunk...he didn't know what he was doing, but...now he's cheating on me again with my friend. With Solji, Yeondoo, Solji! God knows how many times he's cheated on me with her! He looked so heart broken...I think I really hurt him. I feel so bad...in fact, I don't know what to feel!"
Yeondoo's eyes narrowed.
"He doesn't deserve you. You're too good for him. Hajoon's a good man, he can look after you. Hansol's a jerk."
"But he isn't a jerk, Yeondoo! He's amazing! He just...doesn't always understand." Serena whispered.
"Doesn't always understand what?" Yeondoo frowned.
"He doesn't always understand what he does to me...he doesn't always understand why I cry..." Serena broke off, sighing. "I love him, Yeondoo, I do, but we're both as bad as each other."
Yeondoo bit her lip.
"You should tell him you know."
"But...but..."
"Tell him." Yeondoo said sternly. "Or I will."