My Bad Boy

The Transfers (Sassy Go Go (Hajoon) x ToppDogg (Hansol) Fan Fiction)

Aish, Serena thought, slapping herself, mentally. How could I forget?
"Serena, jagiya, what's wrong?" Hansol frowned, draping an arm around Serena's shoulders. Serena wrapped her own arm around his waist and he hugged her tightly.
"I forgot we were moving schools." Serena sighed. "I'll miss my friends...at least EXID are coming with us. And your friends too."
Hansol nodded and kissed his girlfriend's forehead softly.
"Ne, and at least you've got me."
Serena sighed again.
"We can't be so open at this school..."
"We can do whatever we want." Hansol replied lazily.
My very own bad boy, Serena thought to herself, giggling.
Suddenly, as if Hansol had read her mind, he said arily:
"I'll probably get many detentions there anyway. I don't get along with stuck up kids."
Serena shook her head, laughing.
"Hansol, you better behave. Otherwise...I'll have to punish you." She winked, tapping Hansol's nose.
He grinned.
"I'd better get some detentions then."

As they stepped out of the car, Hansol's arm around Serena's waist, and hers around his, suddenly, all the students of Sevit High started screaming excitedly. EXID and ToppDogg followed, causing more screams.
"Sersol! Sersol!" Students begun to chant, making Serena blush, but Hansol grin.
"Are you embarrassed, jagiya?" He asked, amused.
"Ani! Of course not!" Serena protested. "It's just...surprising. That's all."
"Everyone knows about us, Serena. Get used to it." Hansol smiled, charmingly.
They walked confidently into school, and as soon as they turned the corner into the classroom, Serena screamed.
"Yeondoo!"
Yeondoo looked up and gasped.
"Serena!"
The pair ran at each other and hugged, tightly.
"Chingu, what are you doing here?" Yeondoo asked.
"We transferred! Omo, chingu, I didn't know you were at this school!" Serena laughed.
"And guess who else is! Look...it's...Dongjae!" Yeondoo grinned, pointing at her childhood friend.
Serena's hand flew up to .
"Dongjae!"
Dongjae smiled and got up.
"Annyeong, Serena. It's great to see you again."
Serena smiled and bowed, knowing not to touch her friend.
"It's great to see you too. Last I heard, you were showing to be quite talented at basketball. Am I right?"
Dongjae nodded enthusistically.
"But sometimes it's hard becuase of...you know...physical contact."
Serena nodded knowingly.
"I understand."
She grinned and clapped her hands, while everyone else stared in disbelief and the unbelievably beautiful girl.
"It's great to see you both again!"
Hansol came up behind her, grinning.
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Serena's boyfriend, Hansol."
"I know. I heard about when my friend was reading a magazine. She was going crazy about how this dancer slash model slash actress was dating a guy called Hansol from ToppDogg. I leaned over and to my surprise, there was one of my oldest and best friends!" Yeondoo giggled.
Hansol winked at the guys behind Yeondoo.
"Staring at my girlfriend, eh? She's y, isn't she?"
"Hansol!" Serena laughed.
She looked at the guys apologetically.
"Sorry."
"It's okay." One of the guys smirked. "I'm Kim Yeol."
Serena smiled, making Yeol bite his lip.
"I'm Serena."
"This is my friend Hajoon." Yeol said softly, turning to Hajoon.
Hajoon bowed his head politely and Serena gasped.
"I know you!"
Hajoon's head snapped up and he looked at her curiously. Even Yeol, Yeondoo and Dongjae looked surprised.
"I know your father!" Serena's eyes were wide.
Hajoon winced.
"Oh. How?"
Serena shrugged.
"My father knows your father. I've never seen you around though. I guess you stay here, right?"
Yeol coughed, seeing the uncomfort in Hajoon's eyes. Serena noticed it too, and quickly changed the subject.
"So...what's it like at this school?"
But before anybody could answer, Hansol suddenly grabbed Serena's waist and pulled her close.
"Ugh, why do you have to be so hot? Come on, kiss me once before the teachers come in."
Serena had no clue why Hansol had the sudden urge to just kiss her, but she complied, and before she knew it, Hansol had picked her up and sat her on a table, while they kissed deeply. Everyone stared, their mouths open, but as soon as the door opened, the romantic pair pulled away sharply as if nothing had happened, leaving only but the slightest of red on their cheeks. The teacher sighed.
"Annyeong." He looked over at Serena, Hansol, four members of ToppDogg who were in their class (B-Joo, Jenissi, Hojoon and Yano), and two members of EXID (Solji and Hani). As soon as the teacher saw them, his face lit up.
"Ah! You must be the new group! I'm Teacher Yang. Please sit down, I hope you adjust well."
Serena smiled, bowing.
"Gamsahabnida, Teacher Yang."
Hansol and Serena immediately sat next to each other, with Yeondoo next to Serena on the opposite desk next to her, and Jenissi next to Hansol on the opposite desk next to him. Yeondoo leaned over.
"Teacher Yang's really nice. Don't worry."
"I wasn't worrying anyway, but okay. He seems it." Serena giggled, quietly.
Suddenly Yeol leaned back on his chair. He began mouthing something to Serena and she tilted her head, reading his lips easily.
Meet me outside the school after.
Serena shrugged, nodding. Hansol frowned.
"What does he want?"
"Nothing." Serena sighed. "He's just being irritating."
She was the perfect liar...for someone who hardly ever lies.

"What do you want Yeol?" Serena rolled her eyes.
"Woah, you really do have a bad attitude, don't you? What have I ever done to you?" Yeol smirked.
Serena shrugged.
"Nothing. Just answer the question."
"How do you know Hajoon's father?" Yeol said coldly.
Serena met his eyes and stepped closer to him, standing on tiptoes and leaning in whisper in his ear.
"Why is it any of your business, sweetie?"
Yeol pushed her way, and, Serena landed daintily back on her feet.
"Fine. My dad is friends with him. They're both extremely similar."
Yeol tilted his head.
"I doubt it."
"Excuse me? Do you know my father?" Serena snapped, taking Yeol by surprise.
"You've got a short patience." Yeol frowned. "Just like...Hajoon..."
"With a father like that, I bet he's got a freaking perfect life." Serena muttered.
"What? You've got no idea what Hajoon's been through." Yeol snarled.
"Really?" Serena scoffed. She stepped forward, pushing Yeol. "Well, I'm guessing his father didn't him when he was 13. I'm also guessing he isn't beaten up every single day. The only time I'm not getting beaten up, is when I'm with Hansol oppa. Because...when I'm with Hansol oppa...my father calms down...he seems almost proud that I've got such a boyfriend. He's proud that how I and Hansol met was because my father forced us into bed together." Her voice was spiteful and angry, and Yeol winced, almost feeling her pain.
"I...didn't know."
"No...nobody knows. Nobody except Solji, my best friend, Hansol, and the rest of ToppDogg. You can't tell anybody. Promise me you won't tell!" Serena suddenly sounded desperate. "Especially not Hajoon."
"Why did you think he's got a perfect life?" Yeol whispered.
Serena bowed her head.
"His father...he's so nice to me."
Yeol blinked.
"What...? Okay~ if that's...okay. Wait, before you go, tell me, what made you stay with Hansol?"
Serena smiled shyly.
"Why don't you think about, and then tell me? Because honestly...I don't know. He's just my bad boy."
Then she walked off, leaving Yeol standing there, impressed, confused, and gob-smacked.






---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well? What did you think?! xD Please tell me below in the comment! Saranghae my beautiful, beautiful fellow ToppKlasses!!! <3