Krystal coming back........

My Mistake

After 4 years staying in California, Krystal decides to come back to Korea to meet up with V and F(x) because she really miss them. Eventhough she wants to comeback she hope that she don't see Myungsoo at all because she wasn't ready to face him again after she had left him and Infinite. In her 4 years staying in California made her happy because she didn't find problems that can stress her out. She had many friends while she was staying there and she had already deleted all of her contacts with Infnite and Myungsoo, eventhough she found on her phone during the flight that there was like a 100 missed called and 87 text messaged, but she didn't care to reply to them at all.

Krystal told all her friends that she is leaving to Korea and will come back and vist them soon, even is she don't want to leave them but she has to because she also misses her friends in Korea. So it was the day she left and all her friends had sent her out and cying that she has to leave but she had promised themalready that she will comeback and vist them soon.

While in the plane..........

Krystal POV:

"Ahhh.....who should i call when i arrive, well technically nobody because all if my f(x) friends are busy and they won't be able to come on the right time when my flight lands.Oh! I know who i should callled.*dials the phone number* While the phone is ringing for about the 3rd time it finally pick up.

"Hello."the person said in a husky voice that sound like he barely woken up.

"Hello there."Krystal said happliy.

"Who is this?"the person said as he was questionong himslef and how did a stranger get his phone number.

"Don't you remeber me?"Krystal said.

"Nope.Sorry."the person said as he jokes with Krystal.

"Really! Are you sure you don't know who i am?"Krystal said disappointed and sad.

"Nope."the person said.

"Yah!Don't lie V!"Krystal said as she shouts on her phone. And there was a laughing V.

"Okay...Okay calm done i was just joking with you.And why did you call so early in the morning."V said.

(FYI V and Krystal had talk to each other for the past 4 years and V develp feeling for Krystal but she only think him as a brother only. and i technically skip time.)

"OH..I um want to know if you have any plans tomrrow?"Krystal said as she is hoping he doesn't.

"Oh, i actaully do."V said teasing her again on the phone.

"Oh really."Krystal said as he sounded sad and her and V technically became like close friends.

"I'm just lying i don't,"V said teaslingy and laughing at her .

"Oh really!"Krystal said as she sounded so happy that V doesn't have plans tomrrow.

"Yeah."V siad.

"Okay then, bye."Krystal said.,

"Okay, then, but hey-."V said but he didn't finish is words becasue Krystal had already hung up.

V was thinking in his mind ,"what is  this saying and is she going to meet me if she was in California." V quesyion himslef a ot like all a suddens she just calls me and ask me if i have any plans tomrrow. Werid right.

After krystal had finish calling V she was excited to spend time with a good friend and hope he help her find a job soon or let her stay at his house and find her a apratment soon. 

Krystal plane had already arrived in Seoul and after geting her luggage and getting a taxi she decides to go and suprised V at his apartment.(Krystal know where is his house because when it was V birthday she ask for V adress so she can send him a present.)

After the taxi ride Krystal came infront of V apartment and ring the doorbell. So to suprise V Krystal decides to hide behind the plant and scared V.

*dingdong* V heard the doorbell and went to open the door and didn't see anybody there and he thought it was a prank from people in his neighborhood and when he was about to go tp the door and close it there was a happy Krystal who jumped infront of him and made him scared that she can't even stop laughing from his faces experssion.

"Yah!.Why did you do that for?"V said as he was alittle child.

"Haha...you should've sawn your face it was hilarous."Krystal said as she was laughing so hard that her stomach started to hurt."And soor its just that i want to suprise you."

"Yeah right and when did you came in Seoul."V asked Krystal.

"Oh, i came like 4 hours ago."Krystal said.

"Really, well you could've to me to come and pick you up." V said to Krystal.

"Yeah, but i wanted t suprise you though and can i stay here for a little bit and hep me find a job and a apartment too."Krystal asked V and answered him.

"Yeah sure come in."V said.

During there time togehter they have been finding apartments and new job for Krystal and they found a job that was avaiable and was just close where V lived so Krystal decide to sign up for that job and a couple minutes later they got a comfortmation saying that she was accepted to the job and can come and work tomrrow. So they finish the day off by watching a scary movie, eating icecream and talking about the times Krystal ahad in California and she also met BTS during that day and it was the best.

The next day......

Krystal didn't wake V up becasue she knows he was tired from thei fun time together yestrerday and deicdes to leave a sticky note and some food for him in the morning, well technicaly it was like 9 in the morning though and Krystal shift doesn't staert until 10 am and when she finsh cooking the food and looked at the time and it was like 9:40 and she aslo to go to the cafe before he gets fired on the first day and it takes bout 10 to 15 minutes to get to the cafe.

While leaving so fast and runnig Krystal accidently bumped intot this group of people.

Krystal POV:

"OMG! I'm going to be late soon." While i was running and walking fast i bumped into this group of 8 people.I didn't know who they are and i bowed 90* and said sorry to them and then one of the guys pick up my purse for me and gave it to me and i said thank you and just run off again.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and who did you think she bumped into? and pls comment down below i want to know if my story is good or bad. and sorry for some some misspelling words didn't recheck it or revise it.Will update soon.

f(x) finally announces there fandomr name and we are called MeU. I'm a happy MeU and a proud MeU now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!