Quiet Night

Black Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that terrible incident she had, she swore over her life, she won’t ever sneak—or even comeback—to Jaekyung High.

What if she met that —or he isn’t?

“He’s so handsome to be a , honestly.. that word was too vulgar for him.” Minhee wondered out loud.

“Anyway, I must stay away,” Minhee convinced herself that it’s the best to close the case.

“I need another case,” she mumbled, looking around her crowded classroom.

Her classmates were busy either with their friends or by themselves. Nothing seemed wrong. Boys gathered and talked about playing soccer together at a field not far after school. Some groups of girls were gossiping about others—the famous girl in school perhaps?

Minhee sighed, nothing seemed unordinary or something like that.

The only one that was unordinary was just the absence of Jaehwa. She got sick for staying up late after the big badminton match, finishing her papers.

Minhee rested her head on her palm while her free one traced her table aimlessly. “I miss her loud voice,”

***

Jin was sitting quietly on his chair, not even giving a glance at the swooning girls that secretly watched him.

He usually gave them a smile though.

The book in front of him didn’t get his full attention, even though his eyes rested there all the time.

“Hyung,”

Jin didn’t look up immediately, he just blankly stared at his book, playing with his pen. Suga stared at the older boy silently. J-Hope jumped and hugged Jin’s shoulder, paying an attention to his book.

“Nice butterfly,” he commented.

Jin looked up at J-Hope then at Suga, before looking back at his drawing on his text book. A black butterfly made by his pen’s ink.

“Yeah,” Jin agreed silently.

Suga observed the black butterfly, reminiscing a girl with a black butterfly mark on her left ankle.

 

Yoongi, find that girl for me.

 

I will, dad.

“Let’s go, I brought some with me,” Suga said and walked out.

“Really? Let’s go!” J-Hope pulled Jin from his chair and happily skipped to follow Suga. Jin stared at his left wrist.

That girl.. I need to find her.

***

Why your grade dropped drastically? Did the dance club affect this? If you keep like this, you wouldn’t have a chance to grab the scholarship!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter