A Weird Case

Black Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minhee? Did you heard?” Jaehwa excitedly jumped beside the busy Minhee.

“About what exactly? I’ve heard so much from the teacher and I—gosh It’s bugging me!” Minhee sighed in frustration as she stared at her chemistry assignment on her table.

“Wow, teacher Hong sure gave you many,” Jaehwa said in sympathy.

“Anyway, there’s this famous gossip about girls in Jaekyung High!” Jaehwa jumped excitedly as she watched Minhee’s face crunched upon the assignment.

“What made you so jumpy today?” Minhee sighed in despair.

“Oh, I just saw Taehyung’s face on my way to school. He’s so handsome,” Jaehwa sighed in adoration.

“That’s what you want to tell me?”

“No, of course. Well, you know, there’s a rumor in Jaekyung High. I heard that many girls fainted because of anemia all of a sudden!”

“It’s not a really good season after all, it’s Winter.” Minhee said rationally.

“Maybe its vampire’s act!” Jaehwa grinned widely.

“Is it? Or is it not?” Minhee trailed, looking back at her assignment.

“I think I got it,” Minhee grinned and quickly wrote something on her chemistry assignment.

“Oh, Kim Minhee,” Jaehwa smiled softly.

 

***

 

“Hyung, you really should go to the hospital to ask for some,” Jimin stared at the older one from the sofa with a pitiful look.

“You looked.. bothered? I don’t know the word,” he added, looking back to the TV.

“It ran out of stock, sadly,” J-Hope sighed wistfully. His face was as pale as a paper, and he kept sighing every seconds or so.

“Well, hyung, I got cheat sheet for you,” Taehyung sat next to the desperate J-Hope and grinned playfully.

“What is it?” J-Hope suspiciously asked.

“Human, girls, specifically,” Taehyung gave him a wide grin.

“What the—Yah! You shouldn’t do that! Wait until Suga-hyung—“ Jimin was cutted shortly as Taehyung cupped his mouth and gestured for the latter to shut up.

“You r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter