Chapter 13

Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

t’s almost disgusting trying to forget someone you love, someone who gave you so much to remember, especially if the relationship was a one person putting in all the effort type of thing, that person being you. It’s almost as if you give them so much of yourself for a unexpected heartbreak in return. Or maybe you knew that it was coming, but you were too weak to stop yourself from loving them, and then you put yourself in that position where you would end up being the one left behind, while they’re moving on perfectly fine. You’re the one left with endless regrets, lingering feelings and sleepless nights. Your mind becomes occupied with those once familiar memories. The more you try to distance yourself from that person, the more you find yourself wondering how they’re doing. The more you try to deny your feelings, the more they grow. It’s like you’ve fallen into this bottomless hole filled with darkness. You want to climb back out, to have the sun brighten up your gloomy days, but the more you try to escape, the deeper you fall. I guess the best thing to do when you encounter one of these situations is not to force yourself into forgetting someone you once loved, give it some time. And one day, I promise you’ll be able to look back on them and tell yourself they lost someone great, that someone being you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter