I pissed her off.

The Depths of HIM

Chanyeol’s POV

 “Oh. Really? You find it fake? Well, let me tell you Mr. Park Chanyeol, I don’t care if you find it fake or ugly, it’s your damn opinion that I cannot change. I haven’t liked any bit of you tagging with me either.”

She stood, gave my polo back and threw it to my face.

Then lastly she said.

“Thank you for letting me borrow your polo.”

 Consecutively she sat by the chair alongside the doorway.

I was shocked. Bewildered actually. She-she wouldn’t do such thing like that to me! She just walked out. She changed?

“That was a joke! I was just joking. We used to have those silly conversations back then, that sarcasm nor, insult could not hurt us!”

I blurted out in front of D.o who has his right hand on his head while Xiumin was staring at the ceiling.

“What?”

I asked the two.

“She’s not the same. If she is who we thought she is. She would’ve recognized us and specially you.”

D.o said and sat beside me.

“Don’t you remember what happened the last time you saw her?”

Xiumin asked with a sad face.

“Of course I remember. I remembered all of it.”

Consequently Baekhyun sat beside Xiumin who’s beside me.

“We shouldn’t bring in the past it’s not just only hard for you bro’, it’s all too hard for us. And besides, we can talk about this later, this time we’ll just have to focus on Music Class, kay’?”

Baekhyun’s trying to convince me yet these questions inside my head keeps bugging me.. Have she forgotten about us? Me? Did she probably have not recognized us because of the accident? Amnesia? How the hell am I going to be focused for Music Class when she’s literally here? And I pissed her off!

“Hello people! Well what do we have here? I see new faces in this crowd. Good Morning people! I wish to have a fantastic school year with all of you. I can’t wait what these fresh faces and the ones who have been here since their First year for what do they have in store. I’ll have to introduce myself first then the transferees will do theirs. I’m Miss Park Bom your Musical Master. Eww’ too cheesy for being a Master right? A woman?

*Then the crowd burst out laughing. Except me and her.*

“I think there’s no problem with being a woman called a Master of anything, Miss.”

Kim Taeyeon said lifting up the women up in the mountains. She is also the girlfriend of Baekhyun If I haven’t noted you all of that.

“You’re definitely right Taeyeon. Nowadays, women shouldn’t be underestimated by men. Women can do what men can also do now. No offense to you gentlemen, I’m just stating some facts. That being said, it has some pretty big connection to our very first lesson today! So, to let our lesson begin properly they should introduce themselves first, and then we’re going to do some pretty good exercise. Let’s start off with Miss, *Miss Bom searched into her book* Miss Jang?”

Here she is again. She stood from her seat which she’s the only girl from where she is seated because she’s totally surrounded by guys. Am I jealous? I don’t know. Frustrated and kind ‘of pissed off? Definitely, YEAH.

“Hello everyone, I’m Catherine Jang. Just moved in recently, so please take care of me.”

And bowed her head then, took seat.

“If I may ask, how are you related with Mr. Jang, James of the PCY Company? Who has actually just come back to the precious company?”

Wow, Miss Bom already knew that and I didn’t. How could my parents not care to tell me? Oh, YEAH I FORGOT. They are too busy with business. What am I talking about? PCY Company is my names initials which obviously my parents company.

“He’s my father but can I ask something in return Miss Bom?”

Catherine was shocked, totally shocked by how our head of Music class know of this. Later, some of our classmates started whispering and blabbed.

“It’s all over the news and the papers and the media, dear. Anyway, I hope you didn’t mind me prying over this matter?”

“Oh, that was nothing Miss Bom.”

She had her head held high earlier like she didn’t care now; she looked like a bit surprised.

“Now, let’s see who’s next. Ah! Mr. Yoon. Care to introduce yourself?”

“Hello, I’m Yoon Jeonghan.”

Who’s this long red haired guy again? And why is she keenly observing this guy while the others who had introduced she didn’t pay attention to? She should stop staring at this guy. I don’t care if these other damn girls are staring at him. I just want her eyes only to me. What the heck did I just say? Ugh. Can someone stop her from staring at him?

“Mister Park.”

I mean is she trying to make me jealous?

“Mister Park?”

Is she?

“MISTER PARK CHANYEOL!!!”

Was I half asleep or was I asleep with my eyes open? Cos’ Miss Bom just roared at me that made me come back to my senses. The great thing is I came back to reality and the bad news is this one’s embarrassing. Never had I been a headache to any Professor or Masters or any of the University’s board. This one’s for the books.

“Ma’am? I mean yes, Miss?”

Everyone stared and there’s that deafening silence.

“Let’s talk outside for a minute. Shall we?”

Miss Bom got out of the room first and I followed. As I walked out of the room I saw her, head leaned on the wall with an earphone.

~ ~

“Why were you dosing off in my class my handsome nephew?”

Yep, you heard her right. Miss Bom is my Aunt, she’s my father’s little sister. And yes, we are totally related.

“Well, I was-“

My aunt’s eyes with her hands on her hips. Not a totally good look.

“You very well know that I don’t like to scold you about anything but, If you like your best friend, you should do it after school hours.”

“Wait, what? What are you saying? Why are you saying things like tha-“

“It’s soooo obvious. You were staring at her like; you were drilling a hole inside her head, or her face actually.”

“I-I I kind of pissed her off, you know?”

“You pissed her off? Well, let’s talk about this later. You didn’t obviously know what happened with her and you also haven’t talked nor met his father right? so, LATER. We’ll talk about this LATER.”

A smile made way to my mouth yet there was a little ache inside my heart. It was both a good news and bad news for me.

“Thank you Aunt! Thank you so much, you know how much this means to me.”

“I know. So will you at least concentrate on my class?”

“Yea, sure.”

Then my Aunt strode inside the classroom.

But, what I really meant with my answer was I’ll try to not look at her during your class.