CREAM PRANK

THE WRITER ♥

you heaved a deep sigh. ** i don't belong downstairs, i will just greet cap oppa tomorrow ** you thought while gazing at the darkness. you stayed there for almost an hour, just stomping your foot on the loud music.

" hey loner~ partying all by yourself " the familiar voice chuckled.you turned your head and saw l.joe. you shook your head and smiled.

" i'm not a party person. " you smiled and he nodded.

" i-- i brought this for you "  he handed you a plate with some sort of sweets and a piece of cake you have brought a while ago. you blink at him in astonishment.

" t--thanks~ " you sweetly smiled at him. he stood next to you.his face went blank again.

" party pooper~ " he chuckled.

" yah~ i will tolerate it for now that your teasing me because it was cap oppa's birthday " you smiled. he smirked.

" why do you always looks like this o.o? " you face him and made a face.

he tried so hard not to laugh at your facial expression, but he made a warm smile. you pouted. he face you and smiled. just then you dipped you finger on the cream and put it in l.joe's face. both of you were shocked at your sudden playful action. you bit your lip and curled into a sweet smile.

" mianhae~ " you smiled widely and beamingly made a peace sign.

" yah~ wipe it off! " he growled but warmly smiling. you smiled back and nodded.

" i will just get a tissue " ** hahaha she's so cute **  you handed him the plate.

you took a stolen photo from him and he saw you did that.

" yah~ delete it " he pouted ** cute ** but you just stuck your tongue out. you're about to wipe the cream on his face when he suddenly put a cream on your face too. both of you laugh. 

" yah~ i will get in to you someday! " you grinned evilly. 

" you naughty. " you pouted with lots of aegyo.

" you started it! " he exclaimed laughing. you wipe the cream on his face. and he stop laughing. both of you stared at each other. he leaned on. you stiffened and gazed at the plate.

" give me that, you might put a cream in my face again. " you fake a laugh.

** what did i just do?... bu--but she look so cute in a closer look. her eyes are so beautiful, now i know what makes her beautiful today.. she was not wearing a glasses  ** he smiled.

he look at you and you blushed. ** he's cute really when he's smiling.. it makes me feel awkward **