CHUNJI

THE WRITER ♥

you were seating on the couch outside. it didn't matter if the cold breeze was hitting your skin. it oddly felt comforting in your skin.

and the outrageous panorama of the dark night was giving a peaceful mood on your soul.

" annyeong lonely angel " chunji shrugged

" annyeong " you smiled but did not look on him.

" what are you doing in here, outside in a cold dark night? " he ask peeking on your laptop.

" twitting~ " you smiled.

" aha~ twitting what had l.joe said awhile ago huh? " he asked in suspicion

" what did he say? " you asked confused.

" ehh? you didn't know? he shrugged. you nodded. 

" he said he loves our angels so much " he lied.

" ohhhh~ " was just your reaction.

"do you follow our twitter account? he ask and you nodded.

you rubbed your eyes and click your itunes. search for boyfriend and played it.

" fan of those maknae huh? " he grinned

" a lot! they are so cute " you smiled at him and laid your tired back on your seat.

" then you're not really 100% angel? " he raised his eyebrow.

" i am, but i am also a bestfriend " you shot back smiling.

" really ?" he asked again and you nodded. ** lee chanhee is jealous with their maknaes. aigoo **

" what really do you like about us? "he ask in puzzlement?

" i mean were just singing on the stage " he added

" i'm throwing back the question to you " you smiled

after a long paused he speak.

" well we just want our angels to be happy " he surely answered.

" exactly " you beamed.

" that's it?" you nodded.

" wae? you don't have any bestfriends to make you happy? " ** was he asking about boyfriend's fansclub? or just the " bestfriends i have in my country? ** you ask yourself confused.

" of course we do have. " he nodded in understanding.

" but well --- you do not know how much you make your angels happy everytime you're standing in the stage singing and you're going to look at the camera, ** ugh~ believe me, they are getting crazy~! ** whenever you move your body at the music doing your crazy dance steps ** you are so charismatic ** --" you chuckled.   

"that was the time you're making an invisible connection between them and YOU! " you smiled at him.

" that sound so intimate " he chuckled but gave you a warm smile.

" deh~ it is.,  whenever your in the satge literally and emotionally we tend to forget our own life stresses. only you singing for us "

you beamed at him.

he nodded in understanding. " we're glad we could help in small terms " he warmly smiled.

** wow~ i think i've said a lot, but that was actually a real and meaningful conversation ** you smiled.