RICKY " CHARMING PRINCE "

THE WRITER ♥

 after the small talk with daniel both of you went downstairs. you gaze at him and he intently gaze back and then both of you would laugh.

** why are they coming out from her room together? **

" hey~ where did you go with my snow white ? " ricky grumpily said.

" relax man i just had a small talk with her. " niel beamed.

" traitor. if i know~ you're hittiing on her " now ricky  was pissed

** this maknae is so cute. maybe he's a charming prince back on his previous life.. ** you giggled at the back of your mind.

" i just want her to be comfortable here ! " niel hissed

" and will you stop doing that?! you're scaring her. "

" i'm sorry hyung " ricky made a face.

" you're  so cute ricky-ah.." you ruffled his hair.

" omo~ see she admires me! told you i'm her prince. " you all laughed. ricky changed his mood so fast.

" aigooo~ maknae.. that happy huh?.. yah~ leave you two there, i will just get some nap. " niel smiled at you.

" don't hesitate to come to me if the maknae treats you bad " niel chuckled.

" hyung-ah! " ricky pouted.

you and ricky sat on the stool in the kitchen.

" noona, how do you find our little home? " he ask wandering his sight on the walls.

" it's so beautiful! i mean it is totally really really nice here! " you beamed.

" just feel yourself at home! it is actually our first time to have a girl in our house. and it's kinda weird., we thought manager park was just joking when he had called this morning " he carefully explained

** and it's more weird living with 6 handsome guys , it's so freaking crazy~ dream come true eeekkk~ ** you giggled at the back of your mind.

" manager park have just gave you the notice early this morning? " you asked confused

" deh~" he nodded

" i'm sorry if you were had just the notice early today, don't worry i will just be here for a short period of time. " you said beaming.

" aniya noona~ we're really grateful that you're here, imagine a true angel " he  wink. ** aigooo~ this cute maknae **

" then while i'm still here, i will serve you, with all of my heart " you put your hands in your chest playing silly with him. but actually you're serious.

" no you don't have to do that, atleast just play with us when we're bored. " he beamed

" arasseo~ you can play with me anytime, as long as you're going  to accept me as your friend. " you wiggled your eyebrows and made a funny face.

ricky laugh. " noona~ it's just not you "

" wae? " you ask confuse

" making a funny face " he chuckled

you both laugh.

"of course snow white, you are now my friend, every angel is my friend. our friend " ** he is a maknae, yet he has a big heart. ----chingu?!!! nice idea **

" you're so nice ricky-ah! " you sweetly smiled at him.

" i know " he cockily said you burst into laughter.

you grew tired laughing and laughind at ricky's joke and cockiness.

" ya~ ricky-shi stop it . " while holding onto your stomach ricky laugh loud.

" prince charming do you want a shake? " you asked while poking your head in the fridge

" yes, strawberry-apple please " you made a fit of giggles and made a shake for the both of you.