NIEL

THE WRITER ♥

you were reading some manga in the internet, when suddenly niel came into your room.

" hey there miss loner~ " you startled shock.

" oh! i'm soorry~ the door was open, that's why i just came in. " he pointed the door.

" it's okay. " you smiled at him.

" so why are you here alone? " he asked while tilting his head and trying to peek on what you are doing.

" ya~ sit hear daniel-ah! " you patted the seat next to you. he sat down.

"nothing~ " you answered without looking at him.

" are you busy? " then you look at him.

" ani~ " you bump your head on the table.

" wae? " he ask worried. you shook your head.

" missed your family? " you shook again your head.

" ya~ tell me what's wrong? " he patted your shoulder.

" there's no problem actually " you smiled at him.

" then why are you here, seating alone and bumping your head on the table? " he asked again.

" you're weird " he chuckled. you smiled at him.

you spin your ipod on the table and sigh.

" just digging hardly with my brain.. " you answered.

" digging what? " he ask confused.

" ideas " you answered.

 " for what? " he asked again. you made a sly smile. ** this guy has a lot of questions **

" ohhhh~ ohhhh! can i borrow that? " he eagerly pointed his finger on your ipod.

" story " then you handed him your ipod. he slid your earphone in his ear.

then gape at you in astonishment. you made a small smile and furrowed your eyebrows.

" omo~ you are really an angel! yah~ yah~ look at this teen top songs.... and some videos?!! " he clapped his hands.

" hey~ i'm not an angel for nothing " you chuckled.

he smirked. then stared at you with a serios look..

" tell me the truth ? " he cupped your face and gazed on your eyes.

" you're one of those bunch of psychotic fan girls and then - .. and then your going to seduce us. and poooff~ our carreer is doomed.! " niel said in fury.

you stared at him and burst into laughter.

" haha i'm going to tell those angels that you have just called them psychotic fan girls XD " you still didn't stop laughing.

" ooohhh~ no no no! you're not going to do that! are you? " he asked begging.

" don't dare me ahn daniel " you chuckled.

" well atleast now you laughed " he said while ruffling your hair.

" you really think that your fans are just a bunch of psychos huh? " you grinned.

" no, of course not! only those stalkers " he shrugged.

" hey~ there's nothing wrong being stalked. well if they are not giving a threat in your life. " you gaze at him. he became sad.

" of course they're not~ it's just that sometimes you know ?! i want my private life " he sigh.

" i understand you.. " you patted his back.

" well i love seeing angels that are happy with  our performance everytime we're in stage. so i shouldn't complain right? " 

" uhmmm~ " you nodded and gave him a sweet smile.

 

***************************************************

the videos of chunjoe in youtube, got me annoyed >.<