CHANGJO " THE SHY MAKNAE "

THE WRITER ♥

l.joe was seating on the couch while ricky was climbing downstairs when you have entered the livingroon.

" so where did the two of you go? " ricky ask in an angry manner.

" outside ~ " chunji shrugged.

" another traitor trying to stole my snow white. " he raised his eyebrows.

you made a small fits of giggle. ** this maknae is really really cute **

" you like it that much huh? " l.joe said irritably. he walk away and went upstairs.

" don't mind her noona " changjo said walking from the kitchen.

" so what do you like for dinner? " cap cut in while walking downstairs.

" pizza- " ricky answered.

" noodle- " niel sigh.

" burger and chips " changjo beamed.

** are they serious eating those kinds of foods ? ** you thought. you are not really into those kinds of stuffs.

" how about you ~~~~~ what do you like? " cap asked.

" i actually wanted to eat kimchi... but if you feel like eating those kinds of foods.. it's okay i'm not a picky eater " you mumbled. cap chuckled on how cute you were mumbling even changjo crept his lips into a smile.

"can you make some kimchi for dinner then? " chunji ask. and you enthusiastically nodded.

" hyung let her cook for us " changjo shrugged.

" but she's our guest, we should not let her do some chores. " cap answered.

" it's okay, that's just a little thing " you smiled at cap.

" okay then.. yah~ maknae go with her in the grocery " cap ordered.

you placed your laptop on the center table and went outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

changjo was fixing his bonnet while you started to be amaze on the sights in korea. the typical houses, narrow streets it was the same in your hometown. but it's still felt unfamiliar. the cold fresh air that strikes your cheeks gives you a slight shiver.

" noona~ how do you find korea? " he shot instantly.

" it's clean, nice and cold here " you chuckled.

" it is so beautiful in here. " you added. he smiled.

" how do you find teen top ?"  he ask again.

" you guys were so nice :) you are so warm welcoming " ** except for l.joe i think. **

you said assuringly. he smiled but it's just like he wanted to say something, but he was indecisive. ** do i have a six sense.? ** you thought.

after a silent walk he heaved a deep sigh.

" i miss my noona!, he use to prepare kimchi for me too " he confess.  you felt a little bit happy and pity at him.

" well uhm~... i may not be your biological noona and not as good as her in preparing foods for you! yet i could be your noona for the mean time. i will always be here for you.. that i promise you. " you sweetly smiled at him.

" thanks noona.. " he instantly smiled back.

 

you entered the grocery shop and started picking the necessary ingredients and some extra stuffs for the next day. you felt an overwhelming happiness because you were with the boys and at the same time they were treating you nicely.

you went into the counter, you were about to get your wallet when changjo gave his credit card in the cashier. you peered at him.

" it's okay noona... " he smiled. you smiled back.

upon exiting the shop bunch of school girls approached you.

" are you changjo oppa? " one girl squeaked

" of teen top ?" another girl shouted with a hopeful eyes. ** ofcourse~ they are really famous **

changjo lowered his head. you sensed that he was being shy. 

" ani~ how come? he's my oppa~! my boy " you held his hand and intertwined your fingers with him.

" mianhae unnie... it's just--- " the girl cried. and the others pouted. ** poor girls i'm sorry **

" it's okay~ don't worry you might see the real changjo soon.. ara?.. now go home it's getting dark. " you smiled at them..they nodded and they waved.

" mianhae if i held your hands a while ago. " you bowed at changjo..

" it's okay noona, i was a bit shocked too that they have recognized me. maybe next time i should dress like a girl " he joke and both of you laughed.

**  i didn't think any scandalous thing if he revealed he was changjo back there... well except that.... he was with me... aigoooo~ now i understand more niel ** you sigh.