THE LAME CONFESSION!!

THE WRITER ♥

 there was an awkward silence between the two of you. he just stood still on the balcony and you decided to go upstairs and laid your tired body on your bed. you didn't notice that you drifted to sleep. at 3 am you didn't hear any noise at all. you went downstairs to check. you saw the living room and the kitchen so messy. you shook your head and smiled.everywhere there was an empty cups and bottles of soju. the paper plates were layered on the sink. the floor were dirty and stained with sauces and some pasta. gift wrappers  were on the couch together with cap's presents.you just smiled.

" they really had a great time "  you mumbled.

" you're too late for the party " l.joe chuckled. you gasped at him.

" you always do that...:( " you pouted. 

" do what? " he raised his eyebrow.

" appears nowhere and shock me.. "  you bit your lip.

he intently gazed at you and smile. ** this is sooooooo~ AWKWARD~ ** you thought. you went on the kitchen and took a garbage bag and started picking up some trash on the floor and on the tables. while l.joe started to mop the floor. ** he's so cute on that jogging pants. ** you started taking a photo of him again. you giggled.

" aren't you tired yet? i can handle this.. " you smiled at him.

" it's okay.. let's just finish this. " he shrugged ** this is the only time i can be with you - ALONE! ** he thought.

you went outside and throw the garbage. while l.joe went into the sink and started washing used utensils.

you fix the throw pillow on the couch and even the misplaced furnitures and gadgets. you went on the kitchen and help l.joe.

** this is actually a cute idea~ the famous lee byunghyun-- the house husband? **  you giggled.

you soak your hand on the sink, l.joe startled as your skin touched he's. yet he managed to be calmed but his heart was beating so loud. there was a last fork at the bottom of the sink and both of you were reaching in it. l.joe held your hand and smoothened it. you flushed pink. l.joe gazed at you and warmly smiled. you made a small smile. after you finish cleaning both of you went upstairs.

you rubbed your sleepy eyes. " sleepy? " he ask, and you nodded. you have reach third floor. l.joe was about to enter on their room when you had called his name, he looked back. 

" can you give this to cap oppa~ ? i might get up late later " you softly said. he went closer to you and get the paper bag. you bowed and thank him. ** her lovely smile again... ** l.joe thought.  he called your name.

" yes? " you ask.

" i'm sorry i didn't want to scare you a while ago~  " you smiled at him. l.joe went closer and you blink at him.

" i don't hate you too "  he confess. you blink at him. ** what's with the sudden confession??? ehhhhhhhhhhhh~ it's not a confession! ** you washed the thought away.

" since you came.... you know ! you stole my -------------- " he said.. you were waiting on what his going to say next.

" y-you stole my favorite hang out place " he sigh.. which makes you misunderstood what he meant. ** aish~ what's with the sudden change of mind l.joe... " he shook his head in despair.

you felt guilty. " mianhae~ " you fake a smile.

" i'm working on the plot as fast as i can, now~ maybe tomorrow i'll finish it. " you explained.

you meekly smiled. you went inside your room. and l.joe left outside dumbfounded with his lame confession. 

** i thought he was going to confess at me ... ~~~~~ pabo! your just a fan.. it is impossible that he will confess at you.. stop it or you'll end up being away to teen top in a snap. ** you assumingly thought.