PARTY ~

THE WRITER ♥

when you went down the boys are busy decorating the whole living room and even the kitchen.

" aish~ why do they have to send these things late and they are going to rush us!! " ricky pouted while blowing the balloons.

niel and chunji chuckled.

" does hyung even want this? " changjo raised his eyebrow

" yeah~ he's not a kid anymore.. what's with the balloons? " he pouted once again. you giggled at the two maknae irately blowing the balloons. l.joe came inside and help them hung a bunch of curling ribbons while you helped the maknaes.

" yah~ niel! you're a good decorator huh? " chunji chuckled and all of you laugh.

after an hour of decorating the area. you started setting the paper plate and cups. ** wow~ mickey mouse paper plate..how cute ** you thought. " it's like a kiddie party" you mumbled and smiled.

l.joe was at the fridge pulling a bottled water and heard what had you said.

" wait till you see the mascot " he chuckled and went on the living room.. ** seriously? ** you thought.

you were pulling a bottled water on the fridge when you heard voices on the living room. you were shocked that they were too many~ TOO MANY.you blinked in surprised. but you only recognize ms. shin, manager park and cap. you silently mounted upstairs.. ** where is she going? she'll not going to join on the party? ** l.joe watch you as you climbed upstairs.

 " go put that inside the kitchen and let's start the party. " mr. park clapped and the other staffs clapped and greeted cap. you heard them singing happy birthday and you hummed with them. you were at the balcony sweetly beaming.  you heard a loud party music downstairs. ** they were having a good time ** you thought.