Five

Twenty-One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After walking outside for a while with a placid expression, Yoongi got back to the bus. As soon as he boarded, he felt all the stares from the guys, he audibly smirked once and he sat at a seat with his eyes closed. "If you're going to be sleeping, might as well get on the other bus, we're going to be loud." At Taehyung's irritated tone, Yoongi opened his eyes slightly and replied- "If I go somewhere else, I won't be able to see Jiyeon hoobae, and I want to see her."

 

When the guys were having their unsettling strife, Jiyeon and Jimin got on the bus together, who knows when they met up again. But sensing the strange aura, Jiyeon uneasily asked-

"Why is it so tense in here..?"

"It's nothing, sit." Wonwoo quickly answered Jiyeon, and pulled her wrist to the seat next to him. Even though she was confused at the new seating arrangement for a moment, Jiyeon instantly smiled and chatted with Wonwoo and Jimin that were sitting close to her for the ride. After playing and shutting her eyes for a moment, they were already at the MT site.

 

"Yes, we're here!"

 

When she hopped off the bus, Jiyeon felt a whoosh of the fresh sea breeze against her face and jumped around. Of course, she didn't look where she was running around and ran straight into a person, fallling down. During the moments she was falling, Jiyeon must have had quite the determination not to, since she held onto a random person in front of her, causing them to fall as well.

 

"... Are you okay?"

"Huh, yeah... Are you okay? Sorry, it's my fault."

"No it's fine- here you should get up."

 

Jiyeon fell half on top of Mingyu, and he  quickly got up, extending a hand to her. Jiyeon held his hand and thanked Mingyu when he helped her up, he said no need and smiled before turning around. When she looked at him walking, Jiyeon saw a bad scrape on his arm and hurried towards Mingyu, turning him around.

 

"Oh my god, your arm, did I do that?'

"Huh? Oh, what's this. Don't worry, it's not because of you, sunbaenim."

"Don't lie, it was clearly made just now. Come on, let's go to Chanyeol sunbae."

 

"What."

"Can you do something about his arm, sunbae?"

"... Come over here."

 

When Jiyeon heard that the business major were gathering, she left, leaving awkward Mingyu and Chanyeol. With more bleeding than he expected, Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, getting out a first aid kit from his bag. "I brought this for Park Jiyeon, but I guess it's being used like this now..." He sighed, but finished treating him solemnly.

 

"Oh, thank you, sunbaenim..."

"Okay."

 

When they heard that the mechanical engineering major was gathering, Mingyu left quickly, and Wonwoo came to him. Surprised by the large bandage on Mingyu's arm, Wonwoo asked what happened, and Mingyu just tensed up and said nothing important. Chanyeol who saw that slightly smiled, when he saw Jiyeon and Mingyu falling, he seemed to judge that Mingyu was a good kid. Just as Jiyeon grabbed Mingyu when she was falling, he quickly put his arm behind her head to protect it, Chanyeol seemed to be satisfied with him about that.

 

The bright day quickly became darker. All of students from different majors were gathered in the large yard of the pansion* they were staying in, having a barbeque and a bonfire. (A/N: Just in case you don't know, a pansion is like a hotel, but using a large house reserved for one party of people)

Since Yoongi had been on a MT many times before, he was getting bored of this and just closed his eyes while sitting on a chair. Jiyeon was sitting on the opposite side of him, stared at him and thought he looked cool even when doing that, when he suddenly opened his eyes, Jiyeon beamed.

"Trying to seduce me again, huh."

"Who?"

"Mind your own business and grill."

"Aren't you being unfair? In all of the other majors, the sunbaes are doing the grilling, but why am I doing it here?"

"If you have a problem, switch your major."

After getting a slap to the head, Jimin mumbled something and continued.

 

"KYAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHHAHEHEHHAHAHAHA"

Jiyeon, who kept on taking the shots that the sunbaes handed to her, ended up getting drunk... really drunk. She laughed at everything and anything, making the business major sunbaes think they were hilarious. They thought she looked cute like this, and kept on giving her more drinks, when Jiyeon was taking another glass to -

"Stop drinking. You, stop giving her so much."

Yoongi walked to her and pulled Jiyeon up by her wrist. "OOH, YOONGI OPPAAA!!!" Seeing Yoongi's face in front of her made her uncontrollably giggle, making him say this- "Shut it, you're blowing out my ear drums." You remember that sunbae from the after party last time? He stood up and said to Yoongi- "Hey, where the hell are you taking her? Put her down." Yoongi snorted and showed him the finger before leaving them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter