One

Twenty-One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's endless chatter was stopped by Jinri who walked past her shoulder hardly. "Ow..." After hearing a sound of pain from behind him, Yoongi turned his head and stopped walking once he saw Jinri there. Jiyeon followed suit and stopped as well, looking at him as she rubbed her shoulder. Yoongi ignored her gaze this time and called out to Jinri.

"Oh, it's the after party - Choi Jinri, was it?"

"... After party ?"

"Yeah, that's right, you. Why don't you apologize, right now?"

"Why would I apologize? What exactly did I do?"

"Seems like you still haven't woken up, I'm pretty sure I told you to stop acting like a last time."

"Sure, sunbaenim~ I don't understand why, but I'm sor-"

"Forget it, just f**k off. No use getting an apology from you, not even one percent of sincerity will be in it anyways."

 

He cut off Jinri's apology and went back to walking. Jiyeon, who had been watching the whole scene intensly, hurried to follow him again. "Sunbae, thanks for doing that for me." Yoongi only did that because he was pissed off at that girl, but Jiyeon seemed pretty happy with this, so let's just leave it like that. She continued to chatter, while Yoongi just ignored most of it, suddenly hearing a crash, he turned around.

"... Hahaha,"

"I'm getting really tired of this."

"Can you help me up, please, sunbae?"

Yoongi sighed while pulling Jiyeon up by her hand with a quite strong force. After falling, her ankle must have been slightly twisted, when she got up the aching made her slightly wince in pain. Yoongi noticed that and bluntly asked her- "Did you get hurt?"

"What? No, no, I'm totally fine."

"... Anyways, stop following me now. I have to go listen to a orientation."

"Okay..."

 

Yoongi left Jiyeon standing in the middle of the courtyard and went to the building his class was. As soon as he left, Jiyeon collapsed on the sidewalk, touching her ankle. "Oww..." While wincing she tried to make the pain lessen by pushing lightly on it, but suddenly the sunlight that was beaming down on her disappeared was replaced with a shadow.

"Get out of the way, you're in the middle of the path."

"Oh, Chanyeol sunbae... I really wish I could, but this really hurts and I can't get up or walk."

"...Where."

"My ankle."

 

Quickly, but calmly, Chanyeol got on one knee and moved around Jiyeon's ankle a little bit. Hearing her whine that it hurts, he carried her easily and made her sit on the bench. Chanyeol laid Jiyeon's leg out onto the bench and put the cold drink he was holding against her ankle.

"Ah, cold!"

"Stay still."

"Okay..."

As expected from a medical major, he fixed up Jiyeon easily and she looked at him in awe. The pain from earlier was gone without a trace and when she moved around her leg, it really didn't hurt. "Wow, you're so cool, sunbae! It feels all better!" Hearing Jiyeon's compliment, Chanyeol secretly smiled. Just a little bit.

"Thank you, now I see why it's good to have a med sunbae around you!"

"Stop saying useless stuff and don't run, it might start hurting again."

"Okay, thanks!"

 

"Huh? Jiyeon sunbae!"

When she was looking at Chanyeol leave while sitting on the bench, as she just got up, she heard a voice calling her, and turned around. Jiyeon saw that same black pilot jacket, Jungkook was there smiling at her.

 

"You didn't forget you were supposed to get something to eat with me, right?"

"Huh?.. Oh, right. I did say that."

"Do you still have classes left, sunbae?"

"Actually, I do, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter