Hotel room

A trip to Venice

I arrived in the room and entered without hesitating. It was just as I had thought, Yesung was on the bed. What I did not expect was that he was bare-chested with Ryeowook kneeling before him. I did not scream, nor did anything that would shake them, because I realized that Yesung had tears streaming down his face.
I cleared my throat, to make known my presence because I did not want to be thought as one that would hear other people's conversations.
Yesung looked up and saw it was me so he wiped his face. Ryeowook instead stood up and, without making everything more difficult, said good night to Yesung. He passed by and stopped beside me. "Talk to him," he whispered just before leaving the room.
Yesung wore the top of his pajama while I slowly approached him, either for fear that he could ran away or get scared and also to recollect my thoughts and make a coherent discourse.
He started to get up but I put my hand on his shoulder promptly, anchoring him to the bed.
- I have not answered you. Let me do it now.- I muttered, waiting for a negative sign from him. That never came.
- Go on.- he said simply.
- I do not understand what problem do you have.- I began looking into his eyes. He was confused, but I was it more, and before I wanted to explain myself. - I did not do any bet with anyone, let alone with professor Kim. Do you want to know what happens? Well, sorry if I am direct and unromantic compared to what I thought it would be but I like you. And the EunHaeMinWook quartet knows this and with their plans, they tried to get us closer. Professor Kim, however, wanted to make you jealous, but, since you do not like me, it didn't served much.-
He was silent. Maybe he was studying what I had said to pull out a logical thread. Certainly I did not expect him to start crying while laughing. This was strange, very much and I had never seen it happen.
- So-so-sorry but ahahahah I am re-really surprised.- he said trying to catch his breath between a laugh and the other.
I let him calm down because I had to hear what he wanted to tell me. - Kyuhyun, I like you too.- he said turning serious. - I should not have yelled at you, sorry. I knew nothing of the plans of those four crazy nor of Professor Kim, who among other things has managed to make me jealous, and the arrival of Leeteuk and your attachment to him have left me astonished.-
- So you do not like Leeteuk? - I asked, fiddling with the sheets of Yesung's bed where I was sitting.
- It's the only thing you've picked up from my speech? - Yesung said as he placed his hand on my chest and pushed me back.
- Uh, yes? In short, it is the only thing that matters to me in this moment.-
- Sure? Because you know.. you should be more worried about what is happening now, on this bed, between us.- he said simply filling with kisses my neck.
Damn! He was right. What were we doing on the bed in that position?? I tried to shake him off - not because I did not like what he was doing, mostly because we had to clarify some things and I also had to apologize to Donghae and Eunhyuk - clearly with some difficult, as he was resisting.
- Look, I do like what you're doing ..- I started to say, looking him in the eye - .. but I have to speak urgently with Donghae and Eunhyuk and you and I need to clarify some thing.-
He nodded before getting out of bed and handing me his hand, smiling. - Come on.-

We went out the room hand in hand and went to look for the Fish couple, who we were sure to find in their room. We knocked on the door and it was opened by a shirtless Donghae, almost annoyed by the likely interruption.
- Um, hello Hae.- I murmured waiting for his fist.
- You have decided to be together??? When? How did it happen? Who made the first move?- he said indicating our hands.
- Ah. Well.. We just clarified halfy the situation, starting also to go out.. Uh, together.- Yesung answered in my place, because I was surprised by the questions of Donghae.
Eunhyuk reached Donghae to the door - he was directly in boxer - and began to scream, indicating our hands, calling the attention of the guys who were passing at that moment in the hallway.
The news has also reached Ryeowook who was coming toward us running, followed by Sungmin - in his pink pajama -. As soon as he joined us, he threw himself to Yesung, and then to me.
- Finally you have done it! You are the slowest guys in the world's history.- he exclaimed almost crying.
- I'm happy for you two.- Sungmin said, giving me a playful punch on the arm. Yesung smiled and pulled Ryeowook away from me.
- Sorry Wookie but you're too cute to be attached to my man.- he said half seriously.
- Yah! It is only thanks to us that you are together. And anyway.. What are you doing here??? Should not you be in your room to celebrate the happening? -
- Oh yes!- I said turning to Donghae. - I'm sorry for how I treated you before. I was quite an idiot.-
- I agree with Ryeowook. Run to your room that with your excuses we do not anything.- Eunhyuk replied pushing us towards our room. - Bye! - he said before closing their door.
Sungmin and Ryeowook also greeted us, leaving us alone. Yesung then brought me back to our room.

- What did you want to talk about?- he asked, sitting down on the bed.
- If you like me from a bit.. it means that everything you have done in recent days was to get you noticed? -
- Nooo! You got it just now?? I thought I was quite explicit.- he said smiling ironically.
- It was not explicit. You know that you've made me pass the beginning of the trip in the bathroom and you almost made me die of epistaxis??-
- Really? Oh, I am sorry.- Yesung said ironically, placing dramatically a hand on his chest. - It was not my intention.- he added, biting his lower lip.
I started to kiss him, surprising him for the sudden and unexpected attack. At first the kiss was rather awkward, but after a few moments it transformed in most passionate kisses.
- I have to say that this trip was the most beautiful on which I've ever been.- he said, breaking away for breath.
- Do not tell it to me.- I said before continuing to kiss him.
Yes, it was the best trip. It had caused me to start going out with the most wonderful person in the school, that I have admired from afar for many years. Patience pays off the wait.