Blackout

A trip to Venice

The next morning I did not let them caught me napping as the day before. First of all, I had put the alarm clock early so Jongwoon wouldn't have woken me up, increasing the already constant morning "problems". Secondly, the Diva would not have kissed me, therefore Yesung wouldn't be angry as the day before and would be in a good mood all day. Finally, I would repay with the same coin Yesung. At eight, the wake time for everyone, I was already next to his bed, bent to brush his ear. When the hotel phone began to ring, to my great relief, he did not wake up. Therefore, when the alarm clock went out, I began my revenge.
I passed a hand on his arm slightly and blew in his ear. He groaned and turned in bed, forcing me to go the other way. I went back to his ear.
- Woonie.- I whispered.
Yesung opened his eyes suddenly and looked at me confused. - Kyuhyun? -
- Time to get up.- I said walking away from him.
- What did you just call me? - He insisted while sitting up.
- Jongwoon, why? -
- Ah. Aaaahhh no nothing, just,.-
Why did I called him "Woonie"? Luckily he was sleeping and was groggy from sleep, or else he would continue to ask me and I would end declaring myself.
I was taking my clothes for me to change when I noticed that Yesung was changing himself in the room. I opened my mouth: he was in his underwear! Bloody hell! He had not so much marked abs, his arms were slender and sharpely and the legs were slender and firm. My throat went dry and my body was still, I could not look away from his body, even after he had finished dressing. He passed beside me all bold, direct to the bathroom.
- If you do not go, I'll use it.- I heard him say.
I did not answer. It was impossible for me to do it when all I heard was the voice he had used the day before to wake me up that came out from the Yesung of this morning, that until a few moments ago was almost in the room.
I began to beat my head slightly against the wall: why I had to like the boy who would be my roommate for a week? Why should he be so damn y? He was sending my brain to mush, and with it all of my self-control. Sooner or later I would have collapsed; I was hoping that to happen when he was not present or else .. I did not know what I was capable of.
Yesung left the bathroom, took the phone from the bedside table and headed for the door. - Kyuhyun, are you not going to change? - he asked, pointing me.
I remembered that I was in my pajamas and that breakfast had already started and that we would arrive late. I didn't miss his smile as I turned to take my clothes and went into the bathroom to change. Even this I would have made it him to pay.


Around noon, tired and hot, we stopped to rest at a park. I was hotter than yesterday, so I took off my sweatshirt and leaned against the trunk of a tree. In front of me there was the EunHae couple that ... was making out so I closed my eyes.
After a moment I felt a hand touch my arm and resting on my elbow. I opened his eyes and found in front of me the face of Yesung, smiling and.... sweating??
- Hey Kyuhyun, do you wanna do something together? - he asked with the most innocent look I had ever seen. Truth to be told, I had picked up a certain malice in that sentence.
- What?-
He did not answer in words, he only pointed to the EunHae. I did not understand right away and it took me a moment to realize what he meant. I opened my eyes and looked at him in amazement. Had he just asked me to do what I was thinking?? I opened my mouth to ask a minimum of explanation but I was interrupted by him bursting out laughing.
- Ahahahahaha oh dear.. Sorry but, I was joking. You should have seen your face.-
Donghae, heard Yesung's laughter, pulled away from his boyfriend and approached us. He looked at me confused, clearly wondering why Yesung was laughing. I shrugged, got up and walked away from there; I could seriously punch the tree
- Kyuhyun, where are you going? - Siwon asked, approaching me.
- I have to cool down.- I simply replied.
- Yah Choi! Do you want to steal my boyfriend?? Find another one! - the Diva screamed approaching us.
- Oh Gosh.- Siwon snorted. - Go before he gets here and starts molesting you.-
I tried to thank him, but I was interrupted by Kangin. - No Choi! I wanted to see a fight between the two of you to decide who was to be held the young man.- he complained, moving me away.
I did not want to watch a nonsense clash between those three crazy that we find ourselves as teachers, so I walked away as possible from them. I found a bench where to sit down and I hoped that no one would reach me there. But of course what I want it is different from what has to happen
- Hey Kyu.- Wookie greeted.
- Ryeowook.-
- Why the long face? -
- Do you really not know? Didn't you were under the tree, before? -
- Er, no. Why, what happened? -
- Yesung .. He .. - and told him about the scene. When I finished telling him, he was holding back his laugh.
- Are you upset about that?? Look, you could have answered him seriously.-
- No! I mean, yes I could but .. Aish! The five of you make my life hard.-
- Us? No my dear. you are the one that complicates it. It would be better to say that you like Jongwoon.- he pointed out, dead serious.

That night I pretended to be sick not to have dinner with them, especially with Yesung - I had bought some food in a bar to eat alone in the room -. I had to start my revenge against Yesung.
When I knew that dinner was over, I went to the bathroom to shower me and only when I heard the door of the bedroom being opened, I stepped out from the bathroom. I was wearing the robe, revealing very well the neck and letting see the water that was dripping. Under the robe I was wearing boxers and I had every intention of getting dressed in the room. And so I did. Everything for Yesung to see. When I took off the robe I saw him wince and then I saw him blushing when he saw me enterely. I was not muscular, but I was neither skinny nor fat and I really liked my body. And apparently also Yesung, as with one eye I saw him swallow. I congratulated myself mentally.
I was about to lie down while Yesung was still standing motionless, standing in front of his bed, when there was a blackout. I heard an odd sound coming from him and I  realized that he was afraid of the dark. I had to guess that before, as the two previous evenings he had always left switched on the lamp on his bedside table. Since I did not feel him moving and I didn't heard the blast produced by the sheets, I sensed that he was in the same spot where he had been standing watching me.
- Yesung, are you all right? - I asked, expecting an answer to be able to orient myself. Meanwhile I got up of bed.
- Ye-yes.- he stammered back.
I followed the sound of his voice and felt the air to find his hand or at least his arm. When I grabbed his elbow, he gasped and stiffened but he relaxed when I told him who I was. I slid my hand along his forearm and shook his hand, dragged him to his bed and made him lie down. I was leaving his hand when he shook even more its grip, preventing me from returning to my bed.
- Don't go.- he whispered.
I sighed and smiled mischievously though he could not see me. - So what do I do? do I have to sleep here? With you?-
He, instead of answering me, shifted in the bed and I realized that he had left room for me to lie down.
I swallowed hard and encouraged me, commanding me to be controlled and not to yield to temptation. I lay down on the edge, fearful of being too close to him. But apparently that wasn't enough for him as he clung to me and laid on his side to sleep. I ... I ... followed his desire for closeness and I also laid down on the side, after him.
- Let me hear that you're here, otherwise I'm scared the same.- he whispered hoarsely.
Not knowing what else to do, I put my hand on his side... and was he sleeping only in boxer??? But.. but.. when did he had take off his shirt?!? He was wearing it while I was dressing. Or maybe, did I imagined the shirt to try to calm my wild oats?
My hand moves on its own and began to his hair, which was as I had imagined: soft to the touch. I leaned my head right behind his and breathed: they also had a nice smell, like citrus, but very sweet. He snuggled even more against my chest and felt him let out a sigh of relief. If it would make him feel safe, I could bear it. Even if it meant probably not sleep a wink all night.