Good weather today?

A trip to Venice

- Kyu, breakfast is ready.- Jongwoon whispered a few centimeters away from my ear.
I did not have the time to answer because the room's door slammed. - Yah! You are still in bed, lazy?! - the Diva screamed striding towards my bed.
- Can't I stay in bed? - I muttered hiding my head under the pillow.
- Are you sure? - the teacher asked in a soft voice.
- Um ... yes? -
- Okay. You asked for it.- and said that, he removed the pillow from my face and leaned over me, placing a kiss on my forehead.
Jongwoon eyes widened, Heechul chuckled and I... couldn't articulate a sound. I stood still while the teacher was screaming to get ready and go down to have breakfast, if not, he would repeat the kiss. I jumped out of bed and got ready in a hurry. We ran to breakfast as I heard Jongwoon chuckling. When we arrived at the table, he laughed and told the scene to our friends, who, in turn, burst out laughing in my face.
- Kyu, you hit on the Biology teacher! - Donghae chuckled.
- At least he's prepared and know things scientifically.- Sungmin pointed.
- Sungmin!!!! - I screamed, looking to the sides to make sure no one was listening.
The table burst into laughter again, making everyone turn around to look at us. I blushed violently and went to fill my plate of food: the day would be long and heavy with this bunch of crazies and .. and Professor Kim.
During breakfast Yesung continued to look at me to make sure I ate. I didn't miss the happy looks that my friends shared; they were plotting something. I was afraid to find out what they were talking.
After breakfast we were all in the lobby, where teachers made sure we all were there before leaving the hotel and go for the first round of the city. My friends and I were walking in group and sometimes it happened that we rubbed the shoulders between us. The strange thing was that I finished always to rub my hand with Yesung's hand, causing me to continue to blush and stammer apologies. Obviously the touches did not go unnoticed to Professor Kim, who at one point approached me.
- So Kyuhyun, are you enjoying the trip? - he asked, placing his arm around my shoulder.
- Uh, sure Professor Kim. I always wanted to visit Piazza St. Marco.- I murmured in response, trying to shake off his arm and having resulted in the strengthening of its grip.
- And you, Jongwoon? - he went on, imperturbable. I didn't miss the angry look Yesung had.
- I'd like it even more if some people stopped doing things they should not do.- he replied coldly. Having said that, he left me and went to Wookie and Minnie.
The Diva laughed and walked away from me without a word. I stood there, stunned until Donghae put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a shy smile.
- Don't worry, he will calm down.- commented while making me start walking.
in front of us Professor Choi slapped the Diva on the neck. - Kim Heechul, stop harassing students.-
- If you are a sad person, is not my fault. Life has to be lived.- he replied.
- Yes but not molesting your students! -
- Dog and cat, stop. Your screams make me want to run and you that I don't like to run.- Kangin pointed.
- You are the teacher of physical education! - the two other teachers screamed.
- That I am and I do not like running are two different things. Anyway, mind your own businesses.-
We all laughed: we knew that Kangin did not run, even though he was the gym teacher and insisted on making us run.
At midday the temperature rose so one by one, we began to take off our sweatshirts. I was looking in the direction of Wookie and swallowed several times: Jongwoon had a tight black v-neck sweater. This guy would make me crazy. At one point he poured water on his head and I thought he was looking at me, although I could not be sure because he had sunglasses on. Some drops fell down his neck and I thought it was the iest person I had ever seen. He grinned and turned to talk to Wookie.
Strangely, the day went smoothly and without distractions (like Yesung doing something strange) and in the evening we found ourselves in the restaurant very tired. After dinner, as we were exhausted, most of us went to bed.
- Jongwoon and Kyuhyun, come here.- Professor Choi called us.
- Yes, sir? - we asked in chorus.
- I was told that you have broken a vase.-
- What??? - I screamed.
- Who had said that? - Yesung asked instead.
- A reliable source. However I spoke to the other two teachers and we decided the punishment.- he said, silencing any reply with his eyes only.
- That is..? - I asked impatiently.
- Wear a suit and find yourself here in the lobby in five minutes.-
Yesung and I, reluctant, went to our room and both wore shorts and a shirt. But, does Yesung had only close-fitting clothing??? Heck, I risked losing so much blood just by looking at him.
We went down to the lobby, where Kangin told us that behind the hotel there was a gym where we had to run for ten minutes. We snorted and went to the gym, where were waiting for us Wookie and Donghae.
- We must keep an eye you.- Donghae said, sitting down near the door.
Wookie nodded and he also sat on the ground. Yesung and I started running, and for ten minutes we forgot where we were, until the alarm on my watch warned me that the ten minutes were over. We slowed the pace, and we laid down on the ground to breathe again normally. I raised my head a moment to ask Donghae water but him and Wookie were not even there. I turned to Yesung and ... Why had he to lie down and panting beside me?? I felt like crying for frustration. And I didn't miss his smile that he immediately tried to disguise after noticing that I was staring. He his lips and I followed every move, holding me by jumping on him, until we heard the door open.
- You can go to sleep, now.- Donghae announced, smiling. For some reason I had the impression that they left us alone on purpose and they knew that I would have to strugg to fall asleep that night.
Yesung sighed and got up quickly from the floor, no longer out of breath and fresh as if he hadn't run. This surprised me, because before the two troublemakers returned, he was lying on the ground panting. I got up myself and we went together to our respective rooms.
Once in the room, Yesung said nothing, he went to shower and after that, he went to his bed fully clothed. Rather sad, I also went to shower - with cold water! - and when I came out of the bathroom, he was already under the sheets.
I laid on the bed and I hoped with all my being that, at least on the day after, the "gang" will leave me alone and did not tortured me as they did today.