Arriving and embarassment

A trip to Venice

- You guys stay all close. I do not want to hear the hysterical screams of your moms if you get lost.- professor Kangin shrieked glaring at Sungmin, a boy of a class that was on a trip with my class, that had gone to look at a showcase.
- You always have to ruin the mood.- another teacher, professor Kim, who accompanied the two classes said acidly.
We all laughed, except professor Choi who held the laughter and only gave a half smile. Sungmin immediately returned to the group, and positioned himself among Jongwoon and Ryeowook.
- Stop looking at him.- my best friend Donghae whispered.
I looked at his hand, intertwined with that of his boyfriend Hyukjae, and sighed. - Easy for you to say, because you see your lover every day.-
- Well, before I met you, I watched him from afar.- he pointed out, putting his free arm around my shoulder. - Why not ask Ryeowook to introduce you? -
- Are you kidding me?? - I almost screamed as I watched him nervously.
- My little Kyuhyun has a problem? - professor Kim asked, approaching me. Too much close.
I walked away from him, and replied that I had nothing. I didn't miss the curious gaze of Jongwoon and his friends. Neither the squeezing of Sungmin on the shoulder of the raven-haired boy.
We were waiting for the bus that would take us from the airport to our hotel in Venice. Our classes had organized a trip to Italy and would have stayed there a week. Fortunately our school and our families do not have money problems, because we come from the wealthiest families in Korea.
- Go up quickly on the bus. I'm hungry.- professor Kangin grumbled.
- You're always hungry.- professor Choi commented.
- This was amazing, Simba! - professor Kim yelled.
- Heechul ... don't.- replied the other.

As soon as we entered the bus I rocketed towards the 7 places at the bottom of the bus and was able to sit next to the window. Donghae and Eunhyuk arrived soon after, followed by Sungmin, Ryeowook and Jongwoon. Professor Kim, I do not know why, sat in the middle seet, as to want to divide us. But I was grateful: I had a way to look at Jongwoon without being seen. I smiled smugly and I sat comfortably in the seat.

The peace did not last long because, even half an hour later, the Diva ordered me to change seet with him because he wanted to stay close to the window. Needless to say, Jongwoon was seated to his left, so I found myself sitting next to him.
From the corner of my eye I saw that professor Kim was laughing and Donghae looked at me sorry. To my left, instead, Jongwoon spoke with Sungmin and Ryeowook and had not shown any sign of having seen the change.
- ... We were at the park and a dog begins chasing me. Conclusion: I ended up upside down in the fountain.- Jongwoon told, gesticulating like a madman. He had small hands so many make fun of him ... but I just wanted to be caressed with those hands. And other things too.
I held back a laugh as Ryeowook and Sungmin burst out laughing. Jongwoon realized the laughter withheld but decided to ignore me.
- Ye hyung, you're unlucky.- said the smallest of the three.
- Yesung hyung, explain to me how did you end up in it? -
- Hey! It was bad luck. And ... I do not even know why.- he said, blushing.
Damn, I could hug him! It was so damn attractive and he did not know it either. Ryeowook realized that I was listening to them and smiled.
- Kyuhyun, are you bored?- Ryeowook asked while Sungmin and Jongwoon turned to face me. From behind them I saw him raise thumbs triumphly.
- Emm..yes. My friends - and pointed to the couple who had chosen that moment to smooch (perhaps because the professor was asleep) - is busy.-
The other three laughed. , I just loved Yesung's smile. I could fill him it with kisses in that moment. So, while my friends were going on with their "activities", I started talking with the three of them.
- Nice to meet you, I'm Kyuhyun.- I said pulling out a smile so many girls died for.
- I am Sungmin, the best friend of Wookie.-
- And I.. I'm Jongwoon, for friends just Yesung.- he said, blushing slightly.
- You must have a fantastic voice when singing.- I noticed watching his lips.
He did not answer but turned red as a tomato. Despite the initial embarrassment, after a few minutes we began to speak freely, and to say something about us, about our lives.
We were about to get to our hotel when the professor Kim got up from his seat and approached me. He put a hand on my knee and leaned towards me, until he touched my ear with his lips. - Interesting.- he simply said. Quickly he walked away, leaving me stunned and motionless. I felt a hand resting on my shoulder and a voice asking if I was okay. I nodded, though in fact the contact with the professor I had deeply upset and awakened in me ... emm..yes in short, I was surprised. I did everything in my power to not my travel neighbours to notice my "reaction" and just as we arrived at the hotel, I went running to the bathroom.

Out of the bathroom, I found my friends waiting for me in front of the reception. Donghae approached me and he promptly pointed the reception desk. - You have to give your name and show your document. The teachers had advised that one of our class and one of the other have to sleep in a room together. Hyukjae and I fortunately are together; is not it great?! - he exclaimed excitedly.
I returned his smile and went to the receptionist, a very beautiful girl who must have been about ten years older than us. - Hello, I am a member of the class on a field trip. Cho Kyuhyun.- I said in English while giving her my identity card.
She looked at me and blushed. That's right, I make blush women more mature than me and I do not know why. - Your room is ... 310; it is located on the third floor, in the corridor on the left. Your companion went there already.- she announced, recomposing herself and doing what she had to do to get paid. That certainly was not flirting with a boy of 18 years old, more importantly a client.
I thanked the girl and, after I turned around, I said to Donghae that I was going to put down the suitcase and I would have joined him in about twenty minutes.
I went upstairs and began to think about who could be my roommate. I hoped it was Changmin because the rest of the class for me was unknown.
I arrived at the door of the room and opened it. I was welcomed by the sound of the shower; apparently my partner was showering. I went straight to the bed where there was no suitcase and I jumped on it. It was since we had boarded the plane that I wanted to lie down.
I heard the bathroom door open, looked up ... and from the bathroom came out Jongwoon with a towel tied at his waist. I swallowed hard - very hard - and tried not to look at his bare chest. He saw me and, blushing slightly, he smiled. He opened his suitcase and pulled out his clothes. Meanwhile the water was dripping and ... ! I had to go to the bathroom. I quinckly entered the bathroom.
When I came out, Jongwoon was sitting on his bed, playing with the phone. He looked up and smiled again.
- Minnie told me that dinner is ready in five minutes.- he announced looking at his cellphone.
- Ah .. Uh .. Okay.-
- Wookie told me that you know each other since primary.-
- Ah .. Yes .. But we are not friends friends as he is with Sungmin.- I specified, feeling uncomfortable. - And you?-
- Me what?-
- Do you know Sungmin and Ryeowook since long ago? -
- No. I mean yes. Sungmin is my childhood friend and I met Ryeowook.. as time passed by.-
- And how do you feel? Since you are a year older than us, right? - I added, seeing the confused look that he had taken with the question.
- I am fine. I love those two guys.-
I was about to say something but my phone rang. It was a message from Donghae telling me that dinner was almost ready. I motioned to Jongwoon it was time to go and he said nothing, he just followed me.
In the restaurant I noticed that Donghae and Eunhyuk were sitting at the table with Sungmin and Ryeowook and had left two seats next to each other. In addition, they were grinning like fools.
Jongwoon and I sat down and, after two seconds, we began to eat. Sitting next to him made me continue thinking of his perfume, which made me think of him in the shower and .. Enough! I have to stop thinking about everything, otherwise I would have spent the trip in the bathroom. But seriously, he was really attractive.
- Kyu, the air is good? - Donghae asked grinning.
I closed my mouth that I did not realize that I had opened. Eunhyuk laughed, followed by Ryeowook, Sungmin and Jongwoon. I blushed like a pepper and lowered my head, looking at my plate, not daring to look to my left. I felt a gentle nudge coming from Jongwoon. - Come on, it's nothing to be embarassed.- he whispered giving me a disarming smile. I looked at him a moment, stunned. Then came the main course so I collected my thoughts and concentrated only on the food.
After dinner, my two friends went to shut themselves in their room. Ryeowook and Sungmin went to play cards with the rest of the boys of the classes. I did not listen to what Jongwoon would do because I ran to the room; I was tired and just wanted to sleep. When I arrived in the room, I put on my pajamas, I brushed my teeth and lay down on the bed. After a few minutes spent in the dark, the door was opened by someone who I assumed to be Jongwoon. In fact, he approached his bed to pull off his pajamas, all in the dark. He lit the lamp on the bedside table and made sure that the light did not bothered me. He took off his shirt and pants, all in front of the light. And I could not take my eyes off him. From his body.
It would be a long trip. A very long trip.