Chapter Two

We Meet at Four in Room Seventy-Three

Chan was never going to be entirely certain how it happened, but regardless he was now sitting in a swivel chair, watching as each member of the club went up in front of the Smart Board and introduced themselves.

'Hey y'all!' Seungcheol began, earning him snips of "Ew, quit" and "Boo Dad, get off the stage," which he ignored, 'I'm Seungcheol Choi, Seventh Year, and I'm a polyamorous panual. He pronouns please,' he continued, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at the long-haired one while switching places, to which the other raised his middle finger.

'Hello,' the teen began, subconsciously brushing their hair over to the front of their shoulder, 'I'm Jeonghan Yoon, I'm in the Sixth Year, and I'm an androual agender. Any pronouns,' this was replied with several "Yeah mum!"s and an anguished shout from Seungcheol.

'Why do they love you more than me?' Seungcheol whined, although he was not actually despondent. Jeonghan simply raised an eyebrow before switching places with the next teen, who was compulsively tightening their blue tie.

'H-hi,' he stuttered out, 'I'm Joshua Hong, and I...' his voice faded out into nothing until Jeonghan snapped his fingers, 'S-sorry,' he mumbled, fingertips now fiddling with the hem of his blazer.

'There's no need for apologies!' someone shouted from the back, and Joshua smiled shyly before continuing.

'I-I'm a Sixth Year, and I'm aual biromantic. H-he pronouns,' he dashed to his seat as the next person, who was amazingly handsome, made their way up.

'Junhui Wen. Sixth Year. Straight... up homoual,' he winked at Chan before awkwardly forward rolling back to his seat while the next person galloped up to the front.

'Hi I'm Soonyoung Kwon and I'm a Sixth Year and I'm polyual demiromantic and I should probably never eat five Crunchies in a row again and yeah bye,' he flitted back to his seat as a person who seemed to have a black and withered soul came to the front. That was, until they stretched their jumper so it covered their hands, balling their fists to keep the fabric in place.

'Hi, I'm Wonwoo Jeon,' they began in a surprisingly low voice, 'I'm a cupioual panromantic genderqueer and in the Sixth Year. They pronouns please,' they shuffled back while the next came up, who was swiveling the top half of their torso as they did.

'I'm Jihoon Lee, I'm a Fifth Year and I'm a heteroual FTM. He pronouns and an actual binder instead of SPANX, please,' he was about to leave when Chan found himself asking a question.

'How has no one found out?'

Jihoon looked slightly stunned before replying, 'I'm just constantly off-games is all,' This time Jihoon barely moved at all before Chan commented.

'That sounds like the life.'

This caused everyone to burst into laughter as the next student went up.

'My name,' he began in a voice worthy of a Hollywood blockbuster trailer, 'is Seokmin Lee!' he shouted, making a few members cover their ears, 'I'm a Fifth Year!' he continued at the same volume, 'And I'm biual! He pronouns for the win!' Seokmin began to sing the South Korean national anthem as he sat down and the next person went up.

'Hi!' he began, showing off his pearly white fangs, 'I'm Mingyu Kim, I'm a Fifth Year, and I'm polyual. He pronouns please,' a few people whistled, obviously complimenting him as he strode back and the next person awkwardly b-boy'd to the front.

'Hi, um, my name is Minghao Xu and,' he puffed his cheeks lightly, like before, 'I'm a Fourth Year and I'm aual.'

'But he still loves me!' Junhui shouted from the back.

'Sure, Jun, sure,' Jeonghan butted in, putting an end to the predicament and once again leaving Seungcheol speechless.

Minghao stepped slowly back to his seat as the next student came up, twirling with each step.

'My name is Seungkwan Boo,' he began, posing, 'I'm a Fourth Year and I am so homoual, sweetie, it is hard to believe,' a choked sound left Wonwoo's throat and he began coughing, once again causing the room to erupt into laughter.

'Hi,' the last one before Chan began as he stepped up, 'My name is Hansol Vernon Choi,' he continued, blushing when Seungkwan shouted "Ooh, middle name!" from the back, 'I'm a Fourth Year and I'm biual recipromantic.'

The club began clapping avidly as Chan walked to the front of the class, his heart racing. They knew, and he knew they knew, but did he want to officially be out, or would he rather stay in a glass closet?

'H-hi,' he stuttered, convinced he was making an utter fool of himself, 'I-I'm Chan Lee, I'm a Third Year, and I'm homoual. He pronouns please.'

He blushed intensely as the club erupted into applause, Seungcheol standing up and shouting, 'Atta boy!'

Through all the commotion, Chan did not notice Seokmin leave the room until he returned, 'Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time' blaring and a cardboard box of cups filled with amber liquid donning cream in his arms.

'New member party!' he shouted, turning all attention to him quickly. There was a stampede for the drinks, limbs piling over one another to reach the glasses.

'Butterbeer is my !' Jihoon feverishly shouted, halfway through glugging his first glass.

'What's in this stuff?' Chan asked quietly while inspecting a cup.

'Root beer, cream soda, butterscotch syrup and whipped cream,' Seokmin answered from behind, 'I'm part time at the Starbucks inside that Sainsbury's nearby,' he continued when Chan sent him a confused look, questioning his ingredients.

'So,' Soonyoung interrupted, bounding over, 'Have you made any friends?'

'Uh, there's this kid called Dongyeol,' Chan replied nervously.

'Ooh,' Soonyoung drawled, as if one could get drunk off of Butterbeer, 'Is the club ever gonna meet him?'

'I-I don't think he's... y'know,' Chan said quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

'We flock,' Jeonghan stated while passing by, 'I'll bet you money he's queer.'

Just as a debate was sparking, Chan's phone vibrated with a message from his mother, telling him to catch the next train and come home. He said his good-byes, exchanged a few awkward hugs, and left school, changing his background to a rainbow pepe, ironically of course, as he walked to the station, dinosaur backpack on his back.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Expect the next update soon! -Aidan :3