Rest

12 Powers

- How are you planning to travel, Luhan? We're just a few hundred metres away from the building in which I was held captive... They'd catch us immediately!

- Remember that they're not an organisation supported by the government: they act secretly. If they attack us now, without any reason, they'll be discovered, and they'll be in real danger, since they experiment on humans. So we can travel like normal people: they can't move a finger against a common couple who's having a trip.

It sounded right. It definitely was right. They weren't receiving money from an official sponsor, they surely were some terrorist group, and indeed they couldn't allow themselves to show so freely, or they'd be arrested.

We headed to the train station to buy two tickets. Luhan explained to me that we were in France, so the journey towards Korea would be very long. We firstly needed to reach Germany, because the flights to Seoul were cheaper. During the walk we had, he told me about the situation between EXO. Him, Kris and Tao were now traitors, according to the whole fandom, because when they left they had to give a reason, and of course they couldn't say they were searching for me; moreover, their powers were the most instable ones, and they needed to go away for the other members' sake.

The other guys managed to go on somehow with the music and stuff, and made some comebacks to save their career, even if the agency tried to cover the whole scandal with more scandals, including him having a son and Baekhyun dating a girl. The three of them immediately started to look for me after they left, but it wasn't a simple task because of the unstable powers.

- Just imagine the situation: you're doing something and then you find yourself doing it again, and Tao apologizing; or you accidentally throwing something at yourself or others. Even Kris randomly floating around wasn't a good thing. He bumped his head everywhere... well, he's naturally clumsy so we didn't care too much at the beginning, but after a while it became a serious issue.

- I see... I'm sorry I brought all those problems, I didn't know at all...

- Oh, don't worry, it's not your fault, you were kidnapped... Ah, since we still have time, let's get something to eat... I bet you're starving!

- Well, it's not that I'm dying, but yeah, I'd really like some food...

We found a small restaurant right next to the train station, and we ordered some simple sandwiches. We were both very tired, and we were planning to sleep on the train, so eating too much wasn't a good thing to do. Then, while we were chatting about random things, just to let the tension go down a little, Luhan received a call.

- Luhan? Can you hear me?

- Suho? Hi! Yes I can hear you quite clear! Is it everything ok?

- Hmmm, yeah, kind of...

- Did something bad happen?

- No, no, we're still safe and sound for now, except that I made our shower explode yesterday... But Xiumin immediately froze the water so we didn't make big damages... Well excluding for Sehun who was in the shower...

- Really? Poor him! Does he feel ok?

- Yeah, he had a little fever but Lay cured him immediately...

- I see...

- By the way, how is your mission going? Did you find how 30042 is hidden?

- Well... sorry if I didn't tell you earlier but I was busy... She's with me right now. We escaped a few hours ago.

- Really? Ohhh that's great! Please tell Tao and Kris that they can rest now, I bet they're tired to wander around... and when are you planning to come here? Don't push yourseves too hard, we're still controlling our powers quite well, and for minor accidents there's still Lay!

- We've our train in half an hour. We'll go to Germany and then take the first plane to Seoul... I think we'll be there in less than a day, so don't worry!

- One day? Is it safe to travel without taking precautions?

- Yes, they can't attack us now, they're terrorists. If the government finds them, they're dead. We are safe until the night comes. It's probable that they'll try to catch us with the dark covering them, but we'll already be in Germany or even on the plane by tonight, so there's no need to worry...

While they were discussing about the practical things about our travel, I turned around to look at the TV, and I noticed that twenty or more pair of eyes were staring at us.

I looked at the screen above my head.

Our faces were showed, big and clear, and there was a writing next to the two pictures.

“WANTED FOR KILLING A DOCTOR. IF POSSIBLE DON'T HARM THE GIRL.”

.