Strong Emotions

12 Powers

-Hey, don't cry... You didn't kill him because you wanted to.

-What do you mean?

-Well, I hope to be wrong, but... You threw that knife, that's true... But you didn't do it voluntarily. Did you want to throw it?

-... No! Well, I hoped it would fly away, but surely I didn't aim at the doctor, and my powers were gone so I was just randomly screaming...

-That's what I mean. You unconsciously gave your body the input of throwing the knife... And it reacted because you were very scared. So the power came back... But... And that's where I hope to be wrong... Can you use some power other than telekinesis?

I looked at him confused. Of course, my powers were back, I could use everything I wanted! Why was he asking such a strange question? There was no sense in having just one power back... So I decided to demonstrate it and make a gentle wind blow. And maybe a bit of rain or snow.

But... When I tried, nothing happened. And fire, light, electricity and whatever else didn't work too.

- My powers aren't back... Are you sure you didn't throw that knife?

- Try to move that stone there: I won't do anything.

Strangely, the stone moved and went where I sent it: exactly at Luhan's feet. And no doubt I was the one moving it: when you use the powers, you have a very good feeling that flows through your body.

-... I knew it. You can only use telekinesis now...

- And what does this mean? I won't have my other powers back anymore?

- Hmm, if I'm supposing right, you will have them, sooner or later... But they sealed them well, so we'll have to fight for them to come back...

- And how will they come back?

- I think... Well, what did bring telekinesis back?

- My terror?

- Exactly. Probably you need to feel strong emotions and they'll come back.

- Strong emotions?

- Yeah, I'm sure that's the key!

- Am I supposed to get eleven heart attacks in order to come back as I was before? I don't like it...

- It's not only fear! Strong emotions can also be good emotions... Like, I don't know, a strong will to help someone? Let's create an example: you see a fire and you want to stop it and maybe water will come back...

- Yeah, so call Chanyeol and tell him to set fire somewhere. But if you're wrong everything will burn to the ground...

- ... Let's just push this emotion thing aside, for the moment. Maybe your powers will come back with time... Now we have to reach the others and help them.

- Help them? Are they in danger, too?

- Well, not in real danger, but I told you our powers are instable if you don't control them too... So we can say that everyone is in danger now. We literally have to save the world...

While saying this, he was playing with the stone I moved before.

- OK, but why is your power completely under your control then?

- Because your presence -and the fact that you can use telekinesis- acts like a medicine: you are the only one who can make our powers stable.

- Heyy, now I feel like sort of a goddess...

- Well, you're kind of, for us.

- ....

- ......

-.......

- Let's move, now. Every second we take is a second we're wasting.