Cage

12 Powers

 

 

Move them with telekinesis.

I've always thought I was a normal girl.

Blow them with the wind.

There was only one rule to follow. Don't show anything in public.

Teleport yourself somewhere else.

If I followed the rule, everything was meant to be alright.

Go back with time.

And I always followed the rule.

Freeze them and wait for them to break.

Even when I found out that there was other people like me, I didn't try to contact them. I didn't even know if they really were like me. But I loved them anyways: they opened a whole new world for me and I was happy to join it. And I felt happy when I found out about EXO and kpop. My boring life became less boring. I felt like... like there was somebody who could understand me.

Make everithing dark and try to escape.

Yeah, when I heard about a bunch of guys who had superpowers I felt happy. But EXO have probably just fake superpowers, created by some marketing guy. I bet that Sehun can't even blow a candle and Chanyeol light it.

Fly. Let me fly away!

Moreover, even if they have real powers, they have just one per person.

Break them with the lightning.

My case is different. I can use each power they are supposed to have.

Destryoy them with the water, even at risk of drowning.

But I never used it to harm anyone. I just tried to live my life in peace.

Burn this all. Burn it to the ground! Don't think about you, just destroy them!

But not everybody wanted me to live happily. My parents died when I was only a child, and I had to learn how to hide. And I thought I was good at it.

At least, let me heal my own wounds...

But I was wrong. My powers are way too big to be ignored by the world.

Fine! I don't care about my life! I will destroy everything with an earthquake!

My name is 30042. I can use all the twelve powers EXO are said to have. And I've been caught and trapped in a cage.

You could think, how stupid, all those powers and you have been caught?

Yes, I have been caught. Because I've been hit in the head while I was sleeping. And when I woke up inside the cage, I couldn't use any power. I tried to use every single one to break the bars or simply escape . I had became an harmless human.