CONCERT!THE CODE BEHIND HIS POST

HYUKSTAL 2016!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30 January ,Dimension 4 day 2 in Seoul

 9AM KST

They havent send any messages or calling each other.Minhyuk didnt want disturb her,he knows that she probably busy and tired with f(x) concert.He promise to came to the her concert.29 January is an additional day ,They was supposed to held concert on 30,31 january.If only Soojung know that they gonna have 3 days concert ,she will invite him on the 1st day(29 january). Minhyuk called Shinhye since they already arranged it before.

“Noona,dont be late today,i will pick you up around 4Pm.Dont wear any pretty clothes ,Soojung will be jealous if she saw,i drove a pretty girl”Minhyuk said jokingly.

“Arasoo,Dont worry Soojung wont be jealous with me,after all she more pretty than me,stop teasing me,or i will report this to Soojung,Are you gonna gave her something for concert?”Shinhye ask

“Its secret,i wont tell noona about my suprise,since you will report everything to Soojung.Both of you need to stop gossiping about me. ”Minhyuk laughs

“I will hang on right now,something wrong with my stomach after i heard your words,bye Romance boy”

“Yaaa,ok then,i still need do lot of things.Please wear warmly clothes noona,its cold outside.See ya Noona”

After hang up his phone,theres a new LINE messages,its from her.

From : Mrs.K

Oppa,i am sorry if i havent contact you since yesterday.Very busy with the concert.You will came today right?Jessica noona will came too today.She said she missed you.But dont you ever dare my unnie.This greedy girlfriend miss you so much.

Minhyuk smile after read her messages,how can she be this cute even though she tired and busy.He reply her messages.Dont wanna lose with her word.He start teasing her.

To: Mrs.K

Ermmm...I think im gonna think about coming to concert.Since you ignore me since yesterday :P.I miss jessica noona too,last time we met is on christmas right?.

He saw Tatta sitting under table with a bossy pose.He then take pic of Tatta and upload the picture.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBJpUYgtK5y/?taken-by=mr_kanggun  (click this so you know the story plot)

[Trans] 160130 mr_kanggun: Lazy ttatta. Charming ttatta. Troublesome ttatta. Sleepy ttatta,name is ttatta.

He update his Sns,just want to tease Soojung.Well he not sure if Soojung will have time to check his IG update,but he just want to tease Soojung.Smile widely after post it.But Minhyuk,posting this is wrong deccision.You have million followers and its not just Soojung watching you.Wrong move Minhyuk,wrong move!Congrats you just tell Soojung and  your fans that you now in your apartment do nothing and its damn weekend,which is a free day for people to hangout.

SASAENG FAN! You guys dont know how horrible Sasaeng fan.Now they know that you are in your apartment.

“Lets go play to Minhyuk oppa apartement,He didnt have schedule today”.Sasaeng fan 1

“Thats good,i dont have any planning today too ^^ Minhyuk oppa house must feel warm and fun.lets go.I will wait you in front of Minhyuk Oppa house,maybe i will arrive at 1PM”

12.30 PM KST

After finish his meal,take care chichi and Tatta by showering and feed them.He going to bought some flower,he planning to gave f(x) a flower bouquete.Minhyuk didnt realize something bad will coming to him that day.He went to flower market,bought some flowers and went back to his apartment.There ,a pair of eyes saw him walking inside to his apartment.

After arrive at his residence,he start do the flower arrangment,made a bouquete for congratulate f(x) for their 1st solo concert.Its almost 3Pm after he finish the flower arrangment.He starving and theres not much time left.He promise to pick Shinhye noona 4pm and they planning to bought a cake together for f(X).They said when you tired ,Sweet things can make you feel better,plus he promise to bought Soojung and Vic lot of sweet things.He choose a instant things,cook some ramen and eat it.After washing dishes,he went to bathroom taking hot shower.Its 4pm already he rushed went outside of his apartment.After arrive at his car,he just realize that he forget the bouquete,so he went back to his apartment.But...He was shocked when suddenly he saw a two teenage girls hiding at the emergency ladder.He know that face,its her fans,ok its his Sasaeng fans!Repeat its not just his normal fan!But sasaeng fan,a fan who will follow their idol everywhere they go.

“What are you guys doing here?if my company know this they will draw your BOICE member card and status”Minhyuk rise his voice a bit,he still need to control himself.Although its sasaeng fans,they still his fan.A fan who always loyal to support CNBLUE.

“We are sorry oppa,we just want see you.We miss you.”the Sasaeng fan said.

“You guys need to go home now.its cold outside and your parents must be worried right now,Oppa need to rest now.Not feeling to well”He lied,he need to lied so they will trust him and leave him alone.

“Oppa sick?should we bought you some medicine?”

“No need,i already bought it,it was left on my car.Now can you guys please go home.Oppa will going inside now.”Minhyuk should be grateful that he forget to bring the bouquete,or else they will know that he is planning to go somewhere.

Minhyuk went inside his apartment, its almost 5pm.He check his phone and found 5x missed calls from Shinhye Noona.He called back Shinhye,He is ready to hear Shinhye Shouting voice.

Shinhye pick up her phone.And start shouting on Minhyuk.

“YAAAA!!! Are you forget to pick me up?Are you going by yourself?Did you forget that your ticket is with me?

“I am sorry noona,something bad happen.I will try my best to go there on time.I will explain it to Noona later.Can Noona go there alone?I am sorry i cant went outside now.”

“I already bought the cake and almost arrive at the venue.You owe me the explanation,and i need it.Just make sure you went to the venue,you know what will happen if you not go to this concert,she will totally mad at you.”

“I know noona,i will try my best to went there,i need to hang up now noona,Bye”

Minhyuk keep looking outside his apartment,he keep checking if the sasaengs fan already left his apartment.While suddenly he got a phone call from HAN CEO.

“Ok..now what!???” Minhyuk sighed and answer the calls

“Yaaa!!Are you planning go to f(x) concert?Minhyukaaaa I told you,You need to behave so i can let you dating peacefully.” Han CEO yelling at Minhyuk.

“Yes,i was planning to go.But i havent.Now i’m stuck at my own apartment,because..(He stopped,he wont tell Han Ceo if theres a sasaengs fan disturb him on his apartment.If Han Ceo know,they will lost their Official Boice status.Minhyuk still think they as a fan,and he love his fan so much)

“Because what??”Han Ceo asked Minhyuk.

“Ahhh,its nothing.Anyway how did you know i’m gonna go to f(x) concert.Dont worry i wont made any trouble.I’m gonna cover myself with mask+hat”

“Park Shinhye-ssi post.You should check by yourself.I receive lot of call from journalist.You know how I and Lee soo man sunbae trying to protect you guys dating scandal.I will take care the journalists and article things.”

“Thanks Sajangnim,I will work harder and i promise to cover myself.But please i need to go to her concert,or else she will be mad at me”Minhyuk begging and ask Han Ceo permissions.

“Ok,just this time.Just make sure you didnt get caught.We(Han Ceo and LSM) been paying lot of money to journalist for cover up all the articles.Just tell Shinhye-ssi she need to be careful about her post.I will hang up!bye!Han Ceo end the calls.

Minhyuk sigh,how many times he got yelled today??Start from Shinhye,Han Ceo now.And later his Baby gonna yell ,or maybe worse than this.He open his IG.There he saw Shinhye post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBKEkWjvdVK/?taken-by=ssinz7 (Shinhye update coming to f(x) concert)

[Park Shinhye 20160130 IG update Trans] #f(x) #firstconcert #afanofkrystal #kangminhyukisatraitor #ourbona #nervous

Oh god!Shinhye Noona its really wrong deccision by use my name on your IG!Its just other way for telling people that Kang Minhyuk the traitor actually gonna came to the concert. He try call Shinhye,she didnt pick his call.hmmm maybe noona still enjoying the concert.Geez...I want to be there too right now,watching her dancing and her happy face.He want to be there when she finished concert,wiping her sweat,hug her and said good job.Drove her home after the concert and acompanny her until she sleep.Just your wish Minhyuk,all of that just your imagination.Imagine how angry is she after she know that you not attending her concert.He checking again,make sure did the sasaengs fan already left or still there.There he saw them chattingly while holding their phone.Probably they already know that He not sick but was planning to went to f(x) concert.

The sasaeng fans not happy after know this,they are jealous.They always think that Oppa cant dating because Oppa is Mine.Minhyuk sigh,theres no chance to left his apartment now and went to meet his girlfriend.How he wish,he can summon Doraemon and ask Doraemon his magic door,transfer him to a place he want,f(x) concert.He send KAKAO message to Shinhye noona.

“Noona,please call me back when you finish the concert” Sent.

8.30 PM KST

He just staying at his apartment stalking a f(x) f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter