Krystal the hacker

HYUKSTAL 2016!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

28 JANUARY 2016

                       D-1 before the concert! F(x) move their practice place to the venue.Last reherseal,here its the venue they gonna do their 1st solo concert,the things that they always want since their debutee days.In the next 3days they gonna experience the meaning of CONCERT,Spending the time with the people you love,a people that always support them,a people that always standing by their side,MeU .They gonna announce the fanclub name on the last day of the concert,MeU.

                       They practice until 11 PM KST ,Soojung already tell Minhyuk to pick her up at the Concert venue,Olympic hall.Soojung chatting with  Victoria,Amber and Luna and bear manager while waiting Minhyuk came to pick her up.Vic is resting,she is too tired ,sleeping on the sofa.

Amber           :”Minhyuk hasnt come yet??its weird he never late before”

Luna              :”We gonna go home after he came,we have to make sure our maknae safe .KKKKE”

Soojung        :”He said ,he is on his way now.Anyway Unnie i love your new song.Zico oppa jjang too”

Luna              :”Then why none of our members promote my new song *pouting”

Amber           :”Nahh..we are same group,why would we need to promote it while we have same fandom”

Luna              :”Nahhhh...you can stop your explanation now unnie,just said that it gonna ruin yours IG post”

Amber just show her white teeth,smile widely

11.45 KST

They chatting happily,laughing .Minhyuk arrive front of f(x) waiting room *Knock knock

Minhyuk       :”Heyy guys..Sorry made you guys wait,A heavy snow outside”

Amber           :”Nah its ok Oppa,we just finish our reheaseal”

Minhyuk       :”How’s the preparation?I cant believe its tomorrow,time flies so fast.Bet you guys so tired with all this preparation”

Luna              :”Nope,we all really excited for tomorrow,but bit sad with Vic unnie condition ,she work too hard.While looking at vic sleeping.

Minhyuk       :”Hope unnie can rest after the concert,(i can see why he fall for her),Luna your new is really good,you sang the song perfectly.

Soojung        :”Ahhh you are right,Minhyuk oppa can you promote Luna new song,share this song to BOICE by posting this on your SNS”

Minhyuk       :”Ahh..ok,i cant reject your request in front of your members  Miss Jung,they probably will kill me if i said no”

Luna              :”Really!??? You will post it on your SNS?!! Daebak”

 

Soojung grab Minhyuk’s phone.Enter the screenlock that she already knew.Soojung open the

youtube link,screenshot the scene from the video with Luna f(x) name on it and open MR_KANGGUN IG.Click!

Soojung        :”OK!!DONE! Already post it”

Luna              :”Kyaaa...thankyou Oppa,Thankyou Soojung”

Vic wake up because hearing Luna screaming voice.WAEE??WAEE?? WHAT HAPPEN?WHO SCREAM JUST N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter