SUNRISE

HYUKSTAL 2016!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27 DEC 2015

AUThOR POV

Tonight is  SBS gayo dajeun,actually Cnblue didnt went there since they already pre recorded it.But some boice still went there,they thought CNBLUE was there.Its bit confusing cause Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Jungshin update all their Ig and show that they are having fun and dinner with people they are close wit.Ok wait but where is Minhyuk??? Why he didnt update something on       IG.

Welll..Right now he is in bad state with his girlfriend.Soojung his love and his life have ignore him for 1 days.He still try call and messages her.He even text Jessica unnie for help by saying he is sorry,but jessica unnie said “Soojung ignore me when i mention your name.Sorry Minhyuk i think you the one who should finish your problem.You should come to her”.

Right now Minhyuk lock himself on his Apartment,he do want meet her.But he cant cancel his new year trip.Its a reunion trip,a trip that he and his friend arrange a months ago.Thats why he cant came to her house and beg for his apologize by saying “Soojung sorry i will still going with my friend” if he do that,maybe Soojung will slap or worse punch his face.Soojung are scarier than Papa Han when she mad.

Once again he try call her....Its got rejected

He try message her.....no reply

Maybe theres already 100x calls he made

And 1000x sorry words that he sent to her.

But its all useless.Soojung didnt call him back or text him back.

28 DEC 2016, 11 AM KST

Minhyuk awake and grab his phone right away.

He sigh..... Still no reply from Soojung

He send message to Soojung “Heiii...are you still mad at me? Are you free today??

Wait for 5 minutes still no reply.Soojung just read his messages.

Once again he try “Hei please reply my message babe....im almost dead.2 Days without you in my life.You are torturing me,just punish me”.

Wait for 5 Minutes,only readed by Soojung.

Minhyuk enough with all this ,This problem make he can think clearly. “ kk... life must go on.i almost crazy because of her”.

Minhyuk take a shower,take care of chichi and dadda that starving because he forgot to feed them last night,clean his house and felt tired.

28 DEC 2015 1 PM KST

Sigh so boring!! He check his phone,praying maybe she will reply his message.He unlock his phone and saw 1 missed call.He open it in hurry but.....Its from his friend.Zzzzz.....

He call his friend back .” Yoo..whatsup” Minhyuk said

“Heii what are you doing right now??where are you???”

“At home,nothing.waeeee??”

“Ive something fun to show you,ill be there in 30 minutes”.

His friend arrive at Minhyuk apartment.He open the door and let his friend come in

“What is it about?” Minhyuk ask

“Tadaaa.Its mario Brosss game.lets play this.i’m n boring right now” his friend Explain

“Ok.lets play..wait i am going to upload this on my IG”

151228 mr_kanggun: Waaah old school games.... pacman and mario.. I used to play this a lot back then ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I will show to her,that i will not stuck and wait for her reply.Life must go on

Minhyuk send Soojung message “Ok,if this all you want.Just ignore me as long as you want.Jung Soojung i also a human who has patience and my patience its on limit now.I am tired”.

Soojung just read the message,still no reply from soojung.

Minhyuk are mad,You will suprise if he going mad like this,he is the type with hot-tempered person(Cnblue members choose minhyuk as the most hot-tempered member).He is serious with his words,he will just let Soojung ignore him.He is tired,tired for begging her forgiveness,tired for saying sorry,tired for send her messages that she wont reply,tired for dialing her number.He is tired and Mad.

30 DEC

Today f(x) will heading to China.Krystal looks like in bad mood.Well fans cant tell since she is a chic and cool from outside.

Cnblue also will attend Kbs gayo dajeun.Minhyuk just act like usual,well he dont have interest and a bit bad mood today.

Opening Kbs gayo Dajeun

Minhyuk standing beside SNSD,he choose to move to other spot.If Soojung saw it,she will get jealous.He still remember when they are fighting because he is so close with Yuri on Cool Kiz.She ignore her for a day.Yeah it just a day,while now they have lost contact for 3 days.He sigh..What am i thinking,my brain wont stop think about her.

Ending stage Kbs gayo dajeun

Minhyuk saw Shinee jonghyun walking towards him.(OK! IM DEAD RIGHT NOW,DID SOOJUNG TELL HIM?HE WILL PROBABLY KICK MY RIGHT NOW).

“hei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter