GDA PROBLEM

HYUKSTAL 2016!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

18 Jan,11 AM KST

Cnblue just get back from come together concert in Thailand.Minhyuk take his phone right after he woke up.2 new LINE messages .He smile after saw the sender name.

FROM MRS.K,8AM KST

Morning my lazy boy ^^.

Heyy wake up!! Stop dreaming about me .

Reply my message when you awake,I miss you :*

FROM : MRS.K , 10 AM KST

TTTT I miss you ,reply my message,call me

Eungggg?????

Minhyuk smile after reading the message,This is Soojung not Krystal,She is sweet and cute girl very different with her image as Krystal jung when on the stage.And this is the reason why Minhyuk fall for her.She just trying to be herself ,no fake in front of camera.There so much similarity between He and Soojung,maybe thats the reason that make Minhyuk fall for her.

They havent meet for almost a month,Their last meet was when they fighting ,because Minhyuk cant spend his new year with her.But the fight make their relationship getting stronger.Both of them saying sorry to each other,Specially Soojung ,she change a lot,she became more mature .She start to understand about their situation.Soojung know TRUST is one of the most important thing to keep their relationship getting stronger.

(A great realtionship is about two things,first:find out the similarities. Second: Respect the differences)

Minhyuk calls Soojung instead of reply her message,He really miss Soojung soft voice .Its one of the vitamin he need everyday to start his new day.But he only heard a operator voice *TUTUUTUTUT*

(Maybe she busy practicing right now)

TO:MRS.K

Your lazy boy awake.Can you gave me morning kiss too?Just like the last time we met?

I miss you so bad now TT

Why not picking up my phone?What are you doing right now?.

 

Minhyuk woke up,went to bathroom ,brush his teeth.Walk to living room and found lazy ChiChi and lazy Tatta .

“uri Lazy Chichi and lazy tatta that owned by Lazy boy,How are you guys?I miss you guys”.Kiss his cats

MeUwwww.... MeUwwww....

“Hungry?me too .lets make some food”Minhyuk walk to kitchen.

He made a bread toast and cook an eggs with his favourite sauce.He open the refrigator and take cats food ,pour the cat food into a bowl.He moved Chichi and Tatta to the Dinning table.Eating together like a happy family.

His phone rang,He grab it immediately.Smile was drawing over his face after he saw the caller name.

“MRS.K”

“Oppa,bogoshippo” –Soojung-

“Nado,Bogoshippo” –Minhyuk

“jinjja jinjja jinjja ,Bogoshippo” –Soojung-

“ I cant lose today,Im more miss miss you so so much” –Minhyuk-

“Stop your cheesy line,i will let you win this time oppa,since iso many people around me right now”

“Hahahaha,i win !! where’s my present? A kiss on the lips is enough”

“Stop your pevert brain for moment oppa,YOU ARE EMBARASSING ME “

“ok princess-nim.What are you doing right now?Still practicing?”

“Nope,we just finish filming our VCR concert video!It was fun.We are going to practice after this.Can you pick me up,after we finish practice”?

“Babe,of course i want.But its Sm building .Its too crowded there,and lot of fans will saw us”

“Im not pabbo oppa,we move to a new place.Im going to send the Adress .We will finish the practice around 9pm kst.Dont worry its private place and 100% safe.

“Jeongmall??Arasso just send me the place .I just miss you so much,Babe”

“Arasso.Oppa i need to hang up now,We going to a new place”

“Arraso.byee”

“Bye,oppa please take a bath before you came here,You smell so bad!! BYEEE!”

TUTTTTT...

Minhyuk shocked,how can she know he havent take a bath.He look around on his apartment.Did Soojung put some hidden camera on his apartment??Minhyuk please stop overact.Let just said a telephaty?Since your heart is belongs to her now?^^

After he hang up the call.He cleaning the dishes,cleaning his house.Take a bath and going somewhere.Leaving Chichi and Tatta again.

He went to flower market.Bought some flower.He planning to gave Soojung a bouquet of flower tonight.Its not their anniversary or their pepero day or valentine day.But He want make Soojung feel that she is special for him.Its a bouquet flower to celebrate their 1st meet after almost a month.Aww what a romantic boy.After bought a things that he need,he went back to his apartment again.

5PM KST

He made a 2 bowls of milk and gave it to Chichi and Tatta.While the cats enjoying their milk he start doing the Flower Arrangment.Choosing a good music from his phone before start the flower arrangment for lighten up his mood.

Ed Sheeran-Photograph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIA_vrBDC1g

(Please open the link to feel the mood :p)

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

Minhyuk start arrange the flower he choose.Its Red Rose and White Rose.

[Red Rose : Long associated with beauty and perfection, red roses are a time-honored way to say “I love you.” Whether it’s for a birthday, Valentine’s Day or just to express appreciation on any old day, there’s no better way than a bouquet of red roses to express your feelings.

White Rose : When the occasion calls for reverence, whether stately or somber, a bouquet of white rose is a perfect way to say, “I’m thinking of you.”]

 

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know (know)
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

We keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

Minhyuk Finish his flower arrangment.A perfect Combination.The meaning of The bouquete is about his feeling to her.He starting love the flower arrangment because ,You dont need a word,letter,action to show your feeling.A flower also has meaning and can tell about someone feeling.Red Rose and White Rose a way to tell her that “I love you and always thinking about you”

After finish the flower arrangment,he went to a place that Soojung tell him.He bought a Cola and chicken for Soojung,Luna,Amber,Jaewon(Beatburgerjae) and Dancer .They have work hard and he thinks that they must be tired after practice all day.

8.20 PM KST

Minhyuk arrive at the place that Soojung tell her.Its like An empty warehouse from the outside.A place kinda Big and bit scary from outside.He text Soojung ,tell her that he arrive and ask her to came out first.After waiting for 10minutes theres no reply.So he decide went inside by himself dont forget to bring a cola and chicken that he bought.

He open the door and was shocked!! He saw Soojung try to kiss a boy neck!(WTH!did she try to do some hickey?But Soojung said to me,there no y scene or dance)

 

“YAAAAA!JUNG SOOJUNG!!!IGWEEE BOOYA!!!”

The music stop,everyone look at minhyuke.Soojung was shocked and bowed to everyone around her ,said sorry ,and Soojung ran to Minhyuk place

“Oh Oppa,You are here already? But we havent finish our practice yet”?

“Waee you didnt happy i came earlier?Because i just disturb your hickey scene?”

“bwo??I didnt do that stuff ! Its part of the choreography ,Dracula and i need to pretend bite his neck,anyway i only bite his T-Shirt”

“Oh..i see.I thought theres gonna a y dance!Im sorry .Here i bought Chicken and Cola for you guys.Must be tired after practice all day”

“Thanks oppa!!AMBER ,LUNA UNNIE,JAEWON OPPA,(CALL ALL DANCER) .Minhyuk bought us chicken and cola.Lets eat!

Everyone scream and run to grab the food!Didnt forget to said their thanks to Minhyuk.

Jaewon: Oh Minhyuk! Thanks for bought us some food.Everybody today practice is finish,lets continue tomorrow.Enjoy the food and you guys can go home now.

Luna and Amber start eating at the corner.Minhyuk and Soojung walk to their side to join them and start eating together.The athmosphere felt so great.You can feel a family bond beetween all of them.

Minhyuk :”How’s the practice?Its all going well?

Amber  :”Yep!! Its bit tiring ,but its fun .Its our dream since debut so we didnt feel tired everytime we thinking about a fans that waiting for us”

Luna      :”We have about 70 songs.We going to sing 40songs! It was fun.You should came to our concert oppa”

Minhyuk:”I will” Wow!! 40 guys .You guys are insane and awesome.But please take care you guys body.Specially you,Soojungaaa.Remember You have anemia.Im gonna buy lot of sweet things for you.

Krystal  :”Im fine oppa.We are more worried about Vic unnie.She still busy filming in China and gonna join to practice with us d-4 before the concert start!”You should bought delicious food for Unnie too”

Minhyuk:”Sure,i will bought Noona a delicious food”Anyway Cnblue going to attend GDA on day2 too.We gonna have same schedule on 21st ^^”

Soojung,Luna and Amber suddenly stop eating and shock

Minhyuk:”Why?You guys shock too right?Me too !! I already promise to Han ceo won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter