SWEET

HYUKSTAL 2016!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26 Dec 2015 – 10 AM KST

Author pov

“Morning..”

Minhyuk Blinked,a soft voice that greet him,a voice that he miss and voice that he always want to hear every time he wake up.it must be her,only his family and her know his apartment code.His small eyes capture an angels that lie down beside him.Looking at his girlfriend face that close by inch from him.

“Morning too” Minhyuk answer with husky voice.

“Did u sleep well”? soojung ask while Minhyuk hair.

“Not really,i just slept for few hours” Minhyuk answer still looking at his beautiful angels

“You need to rest well,how many time i’ve told you.you’re not a robot”

Minhyuk smile when he listen his girlfriend worry over him.He likes it everytime soojung care with him.He move his face a bit,now his lips sucessfull landed on soojung lips for about 15 secs.

“Morning Kiss baby” Minhyuk said and lie down on his pillow again.

“Dont change the topic Mr.K,you always like this” Soojung pouted,she always feel minhyuk dont care with her words.

“Im not.Listen babe i went home late last night because we have  pre recorded stage for MBC GAYO DAJEUN . We started it at midnight.Thats why i didnt reply your message last night ,afraid that i will disturb you” Minhyuk explain to soojung

“Aigoo,it must be freaking cold,Oppa should wear something warm.Let me give you a hug”.Soojung hug Minhyuk ,place her head to Minhyuk manly chest.They stay with that position for about 15 minutes.

“You smell so bad Oppa.Go take a bath”

“Dont pretend like you don’t like my scent.How can i go if u lock me like this”

“Yahhh,you also lock my hand.let go of me,then i will let go you”

“Hahahaha.ok you win this time” Minhyuk get up and give krystal a light kiss on her forehead before he walk to his bathroom.

Soojung follow Minhyuk to the bathroom and found Minhyuk is brushing his teeth.Soojung walk closer and hug Minhyuk from behind “ I miss you”

“Minhyuk smile in the middle of his brushing teeth activity,He let his girl stay at that position. Minhyuk like a spoiled Soojung,this is not a thing she would show to anyone.After finish his activity, Minhyuk touch Soojung hand that still wrapped around his stomach and turn around.Minhyuk lifted Soojung body and put her above wastafel.

“Help me shaving” Minhyuk said and gave her a  shaving foam.

“So this is my present for missing you??” Soojung said sarcastically,but still she grab the shaving foam and start put the foam above minhyuk lips and chin.

With Minhyuk position tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter