Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

Pickup Lines

Day 11
Pairing: MinBaek


Xiumin simply walked to the boy he had been looking at for a longer time. He locked him between both of his arms and the wall and grinned at the other, who was a slight bit taller, he didn't like that all to much. Slowly he checked out the other guy before their eyes would finally meet up. "Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?" He could hear a snort come out of the others nose and he raised a eyebrow. "One, for you to leave me alone and two, for you to never talk to me ever again." Baekhyun told him before he harshly shoved Xiumin aside and he made his way through the hallway away from the other. Xiumin smirked and followed the boy around, all day long actually, to annoyance from Baekhyun. Untill some point they were both in the cafeteria from the school and Xiumin found himself trapped between Baekhyuns arms, like he did to Baekhyun earlier this morning. "I told you to leave me alone. You didn't." "Well actually, I did Byun Baekhyun." He saw the confused look on the other his face and he laughed. "I didn't talk to you, I didn't make any gesture towards you. It is not forbidden to stroll around in the school you know. For all you care, I also could have been walking around looking for a place to study, or for my classrooms since I just got here and easily get lost." Xiumin grabbed Baekhyun his shoulders and pushed the other a step backwards, moving the two of them away from the wall. "We are in the same class after all. I knew I would get your attention if I said such a thing to you." Xiumin winked at him and grabbed his bag, leaving the other flabbergasted away. This year would be very interesting. Yes, he took a liking for Baekhyun the first day he got into the class and Baekhyun had been to busy staring out of the window, but he wanted to make sure that the other would have the same feeling and he was pretty sure about it right now.