You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

Pickup Lines

Day 3
Pairing: ChenMin


"Beast! WAIT!" Xiumin yelled when his dog pushed him away while running through the open door. Xiumin sighed as he put on his shoes, grabbed the leash of the dog and he ran after it. The dog was just one year old, always up to adventures and he simply loved to run away from the house, just for fun. Xiumin thought that his mom had closed the door behind him, since she was holding it after he walked through it, but he was wrong. "BEAST!" He yelled once again to the young dog, without any luck and he followed him faster. What the hell on Earth made his father come up with the idea to take a young Danish dog.. why not something like a Golden Retriever? Or a even smaller breed? Xiumin groaned as he ran after the dog, if he lost him out of sight he knew he wouldn't be able to find him for a loooong time, especially since the dog alway ran into random directions and would get lost when looking for the way back home.

After a good hour chasing after his dog, he finally managed to catch him with the help of a other man who also held a dog in his hands and managed to grab Beast his neck before he could run off again. Xiumin placed the leash around Beast his neck and bowed to the man, thanking him over and over again. Slowly he made his way to a couch and sat down on it, Beast sitting next to him and he gently the dog his head. "You are such a handfull beast.." Xiumin murmered and leaned backwards on the couch to catch his breath and relax a little. After a while he shivered, he ran after the dog without a coat... while in the meantime it had gotten a bit chilly and he stood up. "We should go home.." He whispered to the dog, hugging the dog to steal some of his warmth. He saw a pair of shoes next to him on the ground and he slowly looked up, tracing the legs with his eyes and he looked up to the man who looked down at him. "Hey. You look cold, want to use me as a blanket?" He heard the man say and Xiumin shivered again, cringing thanks to that terrible pickup line. "I don't even know your name." "The name is Kim Jongdae, or just Chen for my friends like you." Xiumin sighed when hearing the man his name and he glared at the man. "As you can see I already have a pillow. I don't need a blanket." Xiumin said and quickly got up onto his feet and softly pulled his dog along. "Come on Beast, time to go home." "Alright! Right behind you!" Xiumin glared to the man. "Not you." And before the man could say something Xiumin quickly picked up a fast pace while walking back home with his dog. He didn't want that guy to follow him and he hoped they would never meet again.