You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop.

Pickup Lines

Day 5:
Pairing: SuLay


"Here. Make sure to read and re-write these papers without any mistakes." Suho looked at the second pile with paper which was thrown on his desk and he watched the guy who did that quickly walked away. His colleague always neared him with commands and assignments, but he never took the time to get a reply from Suho in return. Suho knew it was because of the man being busy as well, it wasn't always easy to be the personal assistant from the big boss... you always had to listen to him, do a lot, and never even get the chance to catch some breath. Sometimes Suho wished that he could talk to the man, he had a crush on him ever since the man guided him around in the company on his first day. A faint smile formed on his lips and Suho quit doing whatever he had been doing the past few hours and took the pile in his hands which Lay just dropped on his table. He knew that Lay, as kind as he always was, would always send him a mail with the same papers secretly, since Suho was supposed to re-write everything. But he also knew that Lay barely made mistakes and that it would be easier to use his documents then to actually have to write everything all over in the required deadline. And he was right, a ping, showed him a new email and he opened it quickly, opening the documents in it and started to work on them.

During the break he took his plate with food and walked towards Lay his table, sitting down and smiling at him, only to see the young man jump up and run away from his untouched food, while his phone rang. "Poor guy works way to hard." Said a colleague who sat down next to Suho and Suho nodded, chewing mindlessly on his food.

When finishing the papers he had been working on he printed it all and placed it on the corner of his desk, smiling at them and eyed Lay who quickly got up from his seat and walked towards Suho's desk, taking the pile in his hands and Suho quickly placed his hand on the pile. "Oh...I thought you had finished...and I actually need them..." murmered Lay and Suho winked at him, it was the first time Lay actually spoke to him. "You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop." And Suho released the papers, turning to his laptop again and started to write. A little smile formed on Lay his lips and a chuckle escaped his throat, he quickly his heels and walked back to his own spot and Suho couldn't help the smile on his face when he heard the same familair 'ping' a few minutes later and he opened Lay's email. "That happens when you have a good-looking colleague, who heats you up all the time." Suho chuckled and looked up from his mail, his eyes catching Lay's and they both smiled like a pair of school boy's, quickly turning back to their work.