Are your parents retarded, ’cause you sure are special.

Pickup Lines

Day 10
Pairing: KaiHun


Kai sat down on the stands next to the soccerfield together with a whole bunch of girls around him. He smiled at them and they flailed, giggling annoyingly and kept blinking cutely their lashes at him. Cutely? Well... maybe in their dictionairy. In his they were just being idiots. Girls always reacted the same around him, calling 'Kai-oppa' all the time so he had to wave at them, making them squeel, since oppa finally noticed them. Did he mind? Yes. Did he say something about it? No. It was just one of those things which always happened if you are mister popular after all.

While talking to the girls he noticed how some of them started to point elsewhere and started to gossip. He raised a single eyebrow and looked questioning to a girl who simply turned his head and a boy dancing crazily on the field catched his eyes. During the dance, Kai couldn't help but to wonder if the guy had mental issues, since the dancing even couldn't be considered dancing. Kai couldn't put his finger on the right words, but the boy sure should stop. He slowly got up and made his way down the stands, towards the boy while the girls behind him started to gasp, smirk evilly since they knew that Kai would kick the boy his . But the truth was, Kai felt mesmerized by the boy his dancing. He couldn't keep his eyes off him and he felt attracted. Even though the boy danced terribly, Kai felt like dancing with him. After all, he was a dancer at school as well. Dance, the one and only thing which could actually bring people together. Once close to the boy, the boy stopped dancing and faced him. What Kai surprised the most, was the boy not being ashamed at all. A few minutes passed between them, filled with silence, but then Kai finally opened his mouth. "Are your parents retarded, ’cause you sure are special." he said and it earned him a slap on his cheek and the boy turned around on his heels, walking away. Kai placed a hand on his cheek, staring flabbergasted at the boy walking away and before he knew it he got surrounded by all the girls who quickly had run down the stands, calling names at the boy.

A few day's later. Kai hung lazily on the couch, skipping channels and he quickly sat up when he saw a familair person on the tv. In disbelieve he stared with wide open eyes at the boy who danced while being filmed. It was a live performance from the most populair dance school in whole Korea and Kai felt his jawline drop while looking at the boy he had seen at his school. They all performed, showing something about a mental institution and Kai noticed that the boy was one of the main dancers in it. He scowled at himself for being such a idiot and before he knew it the boy left the stage and some other started to dance. His phone vibrated on the table and he took it in his hands, looking at the message from an unknown number. "I am sure you saw my performance just now. Yes. My parents are retarded, but that doesn't take away that I am the best dancer you have ever seen. I am very sure you know about me to. Next time if you speak to someone, make sure to start properly. Don't bother to answer. I am using my friends phone. It's not to hard to get your phone number when you are mister populair." Kai blinked a few times, his mouth suddenly clicking everything together, the boy, was one of the dancers Kai really looked up to. He had seen him rehearse and dance and train at their mutual dancing school before he had moved.. "Oh Sehun." he whispered softly and dropped his phone on the floor. Oh Sehun, the boy he was having a crush on ever since he saw him dance the first time, four years ago.


Sorry for taking so long with this chapter, causing the other chapters to be late as well! I just didn't know what to write after choosing this pickup line!