Chapter 9- You made my life special

Girl girl be my Love

           Image result for Chanbaek exoluxion in manilaImage result for Chanbaek exoluxion in manila

 

Chanyeol is the first one who finished eating the ice cream. Baekhyun finishes with stains in her lips. Chanyeol removed the stains by...


 

"Okay! We're now at our vacation place. Everyone wake up!", the bus driver told them. They excitedly got out of the car and gazed at the beautiful view. 

"You can look for your own room to sleep this night. If you have any questions, just ask me.", the one who guides speaks kindly. 

"Luhan-noona, are you okay? You look so pale right now.",Sehun asks. "I...I..",Luhan answered.

Then, she vomitted. "Aishhh! Let's take some rest. Maybe, you became dizzy during our trip.", Sehun said worriedly. They entered a slightly big room with a big two beds and a couch.

He puts Luhan on the bed. "Thank you. You really-",Luhan saaid 

"Ahhhhhh! Don't speak too much. You need to rest.",Sehun cut her off.

"Yeah, ahhhh. Okay.",she said with a sleepy eyes. She yawned. Sehun laughs because of Luhan's cuteness when yawning. He smiled sweetly but he is still worried about his 'Deer'.


..by kissing her lips. And the stains were removed on Baekhyun's lips but it came to Chanyeol's lips. They laughed with each other. 

"Where's my prize?",he said. He won the game so there should be a prize."But...", Baekhyun answered. 

"Sorry. No excuses. Where's my hugs and kisses?",Chanyeol told her. 

"Hahahahaha! It's embarassing.",Baekhyun laughed so hard. People looks at them awkwardly.

She hugged him so tight like she doesn't want him to go. She can hear the heartbeats of Chanyeol. It's so fast. "HEY!HEy!Hey!HEY!",Chanyeol shouted because he can't breathe because of her hug. But Baekhyun can't hear it, she only hears the heartbeats of Chanyeol. It's so tight.

"Don't you love me? Do you want to kill me? You almost killed me!",Chanyeol shouted. Then, she stopped hugging him. "Sorry. I just really missed you.", Baek answered quickly. 

"You said 'it's embarassing' but you won't stop doing it.",Chanyeol told her, "Where is my kiss?"

"Stop! That one is really embarrassing and I'm not kidding!"

"But I won, right?"

"Yeah~I wonder why you always win.", Baekhyun answered naughtily.  "You know, I can't get you out of my mind. Can you just get out of it?", Chanyeol said seriously.

"I can't. I'm already yours, right?"

 

 


After 4 Months of dating, laughing, waiting for the time pass, comforting and being with each other...

Someone knocks at the door. Baekhyun opens it with Chanyeol. 

"Sehun! Hi. How's being with Luhan?  Do you need any help?", Baekhyun said.

"Uh... Actually, I'm going to propose with Luhan and I need an idea. Can you please help me?", Sehun asked nervously.

"What! I'm so excited! Come in!", Chanyeol welcomed him.

"Thank you.", Sehun answered.

"Here. I'll list things you need to bring and to buy...",Baekhyun told him excitedly.

  1. Ring (off course. When proposing, this is the main thing)
  2. Flowers
  3. Tissue (for tears)
  4. Speech

"And you should learn how to act.",Chanyeol said.

"So here's the plan. You dance with her. Just dance and dance and dance for while and act like your knees are aching. Then, you kneel down and bring out the ring, that's all. Easy. But you really need to have acting skills like Baekhyun.", Chanyeol said.

"But that's so sim-",Baek said incompletely because Chanyeol answered fastly.

"Just Shut Up! Everything is now alright and I don't want you to be the reason if it was ruined. I didn't ask for your opinion, Baek."

"Ya! You have no right to tell that. Respect me or else I will break up with you seriously!", Baekhyun get's really annoyed. But they are not fighting they're just threatening each other.

"So that's all?", Sehun asks. "Yes. Simple, right?", Chanyeol said.

Sehun nodded. "Channie, when will you do that to me?",Baekhyun asked.

"Are you kidding me?! Just wait for the right time.", Chanyeol answered.


"Please go back to our company, Mr. Park. You're a great blessing to this company.",the manager of Chanyeol said. They really want Chanyeol to come back to the music industry.

"So, you'll still accept me?",Chanyeol said.

"Of course. We'll not let this opportunity to be gone!",the manager replied quickly as he asks.    

"Then, O-okay! Thank you, Manager Lee."

"Great! Please sign this contract."

Chanyeol goes out of the door. 

"Baek! So, uh, tight. I can't, uh, Baek~!", Chanyeol shouted as Baekhyun hugged her so tight and so fast. "Congrats!",Baek answered.

After one week...

"Baekkie, hurry! We're going to be late on Sehun's proposal.",Chanyeol shouted.

"Okay. Here I come.",Baekhyun said while coming out of their house. A pretty, cute, enthusiastic Baekhyun came out of the door and Chanyeol smiled.

They came to the place where sehun will propose. Luhan and Sehun is already there. 

After a minute...

"Let's dance.",Sehun told Luhan. "Okay.",She answered while smiling.

Sehun did what they planned to do. Everything happend  fastly. Luhan is crying.

"We've been together for 5 months and a half. And now, I won't let you go. I want you to be mine. Will you m-marry me?",Sehun asked. Tears came out of his eyes as the words come out of his mouth. 

"Hey! Don't make me cry. Yes, I will.",she answered.

"Kiss! Kiss!...",Chanyeol and Baekhyun cheered.


"Mr. Park, I want to congratulate you.",Manager Lee said.

"For what?",Chanyeol asked. "You'll have a concert after 5 months.", the manager answered.

"Wow!"

"So get ready."


After 5 months...

The crowd... is screaming. Everyone's nervous especially Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol-Honey, do your best! I lo-",Baekhyun said. She said it incompletely because... a kiss from Chanyeol surprised her. 

One minute more... someone shouted.

"Bye! I gotta go! Fighting!",Baek cheered. 

 

 

The concert is on the 2 ment.

"The time goes by so fast. Every time means everything. Everything for me is HER. She makes every time, every second, every place, every one, every thing special. As special as her. Baekhyun, will y-you marr-marry m-me?",Chanyeol proposed. Baekhyun's eyes were widdened. Heart beats are so fast. And this time, fans are not angry but they pushed Baekhyun to Chanyeol. Everyone knows that Chayeol will propose except Baekhyun. 

"Ch-chanyeol, I love you, yes!",Baekyun answered. Tears, tears and tears came out of her eyes, she didn't expect that Chanyeol would do it with a large crowd.

"You know, Baek, you made my life special."

Special. Very special.


After 4 years...

"Mommy, Seoeon accidentally poured his drinks to me!!!! Mommy! Mommy!",Seojun shouted to Baekhyun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had their twins.

"Mommy, it's just an accident!!", Seoeon answered.

 

 

"Okay, sweetie. I'm coming!",Baekhyun answered

"Mommy, just kidding. Here's a flowers from daddy!", Seoeon and Seojun cheered.

AN:

Finally, I finished this story. I'm sooooo Happpppyyyyy.

I wish You enjoyed this story........... Thank you for reading.