Chapter 7 'A sweet Yes'

Girl girl be my Love

"We have an announcement: WE HAVE TO GO HOME EARLY FOR FIXING THIS FLOOR.",the boss of Luhan says in front of the other workers."Oh Yes! Yes!",Luhan said cheerfully.

Luhan goes outside to go home but she remembered that she have to eat with Sehun this night.                                                                                                         "Noona, it seems that you forgot about our date. Did you?",Sehun answered while smiling.                                                                                                                 "Is that a date? A-a-are you sure? A Date?",Luhan answered. Luhan is so confused. "Did I surprise you? Sorry.",Sehun laughed. He suddenly grabs the hands of Luhan.

"We can't take it tonight so let's just do it now!",Sehun smiles. Sehun brought him to a mall not a resturant. Luhan looks arround while holding a hand with Sehun. They did not notice their hands that close.

 

"I am so sorry. All I can buy for you this time is ice cream and bubble tea.",Sehun said. He seems so sad that he doesn't have a money. But still, Luhan smiles and says,"It's okay! No problem."

They ate only ice cream and bubble tea. "Did you enjoy?",Luhan asks. "I should be the one to ask that not you. But yeah, I en-enjoyed."Sehun answered.

Luhan seems to be happy with that. "Can I ask a question?", Sehun said. "What?",Luhan answered.

"Will you b-be mmy g-girlfriend?",Sehun asks.

"Huh? Ahhhh.... Ye-...",Luhan said. "Yes?",Luhan continued. "I like oh I mean I love you!",Sehun smiles that he wantsto burst into joy. Luhan smiled back.   

"I need to go home now. Bye Sehun!", Luhan told Sehun politely."OK! Bye.",Sehun answered.

Luhan goes back home late.

"Unnie, what should I do? Chanyeol asks me to be friends with him again.",Baekhyun cries in front of Luhan.

"Look there's the opportunity! If there's an opportunity then don't waste time from grabbing it because when it's gone, that opportunity will never come back. Remember that.",Luhan answered. "Don't cry baby Baekhyun.",Luhan teases Baekhyun.

 

"Yahh! Luhan Unnie!",Baek said. Baekhyun began to laugh like there's no tomorrow. They laughed all night.

"You have work tomorrow, you should sleep now! Goodnight Unnie.",Baekhyun told Luhan. They slept really late at night.

"Ahhhh! Unnie, it's already 6:25! You're late! You're so late! Wake up! Unnie! Wake up!", Baekhyun exclaims. They woke up late. "Really?! Oh My!",Luhan answered.

 

She rushes to her closet and gets her uniform. She combs her hair then she puts make-up on her face than brushes her teeth. She rushes outside and said, "Bye!". Luhan is gone like a bubble .

"Baekhyun, don't eat too much today. Control yourself. Fighting!", Baekhyun tells her self to stop eating too much because she'll be so fat. 

Chanyeol woke up... He brushed his teeth. He fixed his hair. He smiled at the mirror. I'm sure that the mirror will actually die because of Chanyeol's smile. He goes to his closet and gets a sleeveless shirt and wears it. Then he gets his pants and then gets his cap. He looks at the mirror again then sings, "Sing for you oooh. Sing for you oohhh." Then he reapeted the chorus, "The way you cry, the way you smile..."

 

Where do you think will Chayeol go? For what did he wear those clothes? Is he going to Sauna to relax? Is he going to the ramyun shop? Or to Baekhyun?