Chapter 8 'The ice cream game'

Girl girl be my Love

Luhan left Baekhyun for her vacation with her office mates. Baekhyun said,"If I could just go with Luhan. If I I only don't have colds right now."

Chanyeol goes in  front of a door and readies himself for knocking. To whom is that house?

He knocks..."Who is it?",Baekhyun said. Baekhyun is shocked. "Cha-Cha Chanyeol? You? Why are you here????!!", she said with a confused face.

Chanyeol just entered the house and suddenly decided to choose a clothes of Baekhyun. So they will go out. "Baekhyun, let's go out today.", he said like nothing happened with them. 

 

They went out. Baekhyun is not talking that much but all she can say is..."Ahhh, okay." and "Okay."

She's just so surprised. 


Luhan and her office mates went inside the bus to go to Jeju island. Sehun sits beside her...

"Noona, are you ready for the trip?",Sehun asks. "Y-yes. It's my first time to go there. I'm so excited.", Luhan answered while smiling sweetly.

"Really?",Sehun said. 

"Yes. And I am supposed to go here with Baekhyun but she has colds right now.",Luhan said. 

After a while, they became so quiet. Everyone's asleep except from Sehun. He is watching Luhan while she is sleeping.

"Noona, saranghae.",he whispers gently. 

"I heard that!",Luhan suddenly wakes up and she accidentaly heard what Sehun said. They laughed together...


Chanyeol and Baekhyun goes to Baek's old house that is near from them.

"Remember? When we were grade 3, I kissed you on your cheeks in this place.And when we played on the mud when were 7 years old. The memories we made when we were young.",Chanyeol told their memories. They smiled together. Then, tears started to flow on Baekhyun's face. 

"Don't cry, Baek.",Chanyeol comforted her. "Can I see the 'Old Baekhyun'? The one who always smile? The one who is always staying positive? Can I?", Chanyeol continued.

 

"I missed being with you, Yeol. I miss you. Really miss you.",Baekhyun answered. She gave her a warm hug. "B-but why did you quit singing and rapping? I don't like to ruin your career. How will you work again?", Baekhyun asks.

"I did it for you. Don't worry. Look, I'm still alive.".Chanyeol answered.


 They are going to a grocery store.

A kiss from Chanyeol to her lips made her eye widden.

"But why did you do that?!",Baekhyun asked shockedly.

"Why?",Chanyeol said while smiling. Baekyun 's cheeks turned into red. 

"You're not my boyfriend."

"So, am I your girl friend?"

"No. I mean, we are not in a relationship."

"So, am I not your friend?"

"What I mean is, I don't love you!"

"You hate me?",Chanyeol laughed at his friend. "Off course not!", Baek answred.

"Then, will you be my girlfriend?",Chanyeol continued. Baekhyun didn't hear it because of the loud sound of the truck.

"Huh? Did you say 'Let's go to the park'?",Baekhyun said confusedly.

They walked at the park and... Chanyeol said,"Hey. A while ago, I didn't say that let's go here in the park but I said that 'WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?'. Will you?"

"Ugh! Don't you have any gift or what?",Baekhyun answered. She is expecting that Chanyeol would give her flowers or anything but he gave nothing.

"S-sorry. I was not prepared. Hahahahaah! Sorry.",He said.

"But why?"

"I didn't expect that I will say those words. I am really sorry."

"But........ Uhh, okay. Yes.",she said. 

Suddenly, Chanyeol grabs Baek's hand. They ran together with their hands holding each other. Chanyeol brought her to an ice cream shop.

Baekhyun ordered one cone of strawberry flavored ice cream. And Chanyeol ordered cookies'n cream flavored ice cream. 

"Let's deal. If you are the first to finish eating your ice cream, you will receive a gift from me. And if I am the first one who finished eating ice cream, you'll give me hugs and kisses. Okay? Deal?", Chanyeol asked for a game. 

"Deal.",Baekhyun said while smiling brightly.