Chapter 3 T_T

Girl girl be my Love

Baekhyun tries to forget all of this. She wants to drink alcohol but her friend,Luhan, is stopping her from doing that because it is really bad for her health and if Baek got drank, she might hurt herself like she always do.

Chanyeol did not have enough sleep because of what the fans and Baekhyun did. He tries to solve it but Baekhyun makes the situation worse. Chanyeol's house is near Baekhyun's house, you just need to walk a bit. 

''Baekhyun, did you have a good sleep? You look pale. Are you ok?" Luhan looks at Baekhyun. Baek looks really pale because of the stress and lack of sleep that she can almost faint. "Do I look ok? I feel really strange today, I can feel butterflies in my stomach." She had nose bleed and her friend got so nervous..

Luhan gets a tissue for her friend. Luhan taps the back of Baekhyun to comfort her and to lessen her stress.''I gotta go. I'll be back this evening, ok? Take care and look for something good to do, ok?" Luhan shouted. Luhan goes for her work. "Ok deer, I'll do that but take care also. And don't get so late. I love you." Baekhyun answered quietly.

She tries to write a song. A song for Chanyeol... "So I'm gonna Love you, like I'm gonna lose you... Like I'm saying goodbye...",she tries to sing the chorus part. She cries. She miss him already.

It's evening. Baekyun needs to eat but she doesn't know how to cook so she bought a ramyun for her friend and porridge for herself. Baek goes home to eat. Then suddenly a girl kicks her and pushed her, her back hits the wall,''Uhhhh!! Please stop,'' Baek asked for help. The other girl slaps her face and punch her. The other girl stepped  her foot to Baekhyun's foot that cause her to have injury. The girls run and Baekhyun cries  because of pain,''W-w-w-wait... I.....I....." Chanyeol hears Baekhyun crying because of pain. He tries to help her,''Baekyun-ahh, do you need help?" Chanyeol asks worriedly."Did you hear what said a while ago?Ahhhhh!!! It hurts, I......I...I..I can't stand!!" Baekhyun shouted to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol brought Baekhyun to his house while carrying her. Baekhyun cries, she can't stand the pain especially to her foot. Chanyeol supposed to help her to put bandage but Baekhyun disagreed,''No, I don't need your help. Just get the kit and I will put bandage on it." Baekhyun cries again because it really hurts. Her foot is not the only one that hurts, also the slaps in her face and her bruises.

 

Chanyeol said,"Baekhyun, if you continue to stay away from me, you'll just hurt yourself. I can't protect you because you are staying away from me. You know I..''  Chanyeol did not continue to say 'I love you' to Baekhyun. Baekhyun answered,''You will just make the situation worse."

Chanyeol says,"I quit my job just for you. I can't continue this while seeing you like that. It is really hard for me. You know how I love singing and rapping but I quit doing that just for you. I....I....I. nothing"

"Just bring me home." Baekhyun says to Chanyeol with a teary eye. Baekhyun got home and Luhan is already there,''Baekhyun, what happened to you? Did you alredy eat?" Luhan is surprised with Baekhyun's face. "I just bought ramyun for you and porridge for me. I just accidentaly made a mistake that's why I have bruises. It's nothing. Don't worry." you can see on Baekhyun's face that she is lying but Luhan just believed to what Baek said.

"How about your foot?" Luhan really cares for her friend. "Ahh... It's nothing. It doesn't hurt so much." But the truth is, it hurts like hell.

 Chanyeol really quited his job just for Baekhyun. Baek ignored him when he said that. Baekhyun doesn't like to believe him.