Chapter 4 'Plan'

Girl girl be my Love

"Chanyeol is quiting his job for his friend. Many fans are really angry but they are not trying to hurt her anymore because Chanyeol would be more dissapointed." some of the ladies in front of Baekhyun are talking.

Off course, Baekhyun can hear it and she gets so irritated with it,"Can you just shut up your talkative and bad breath mouth?! Why do you have to talk about it?!!!!!!!", she shouted angrily to the ladies. 

"Baekhyun-ahh, calm down. Try to control yourself. I don't have work today, want to hang out with me?", Luhan calms Baekhyun down. Baekhyun says,"Oh,Luhan Unnie, let's hang out this morning. In the coffee shop there, near your office."

"Ahh...'The Coffe Shop Love', cofee shop! The smell there is great. I love there."Luhan gets more excited when Baekhyun told her that they will go there. 

But... the coffee shop reminds Baekhyun of her moments there with Chanyeol. It is also Chanyeol's fave place to go every morning. "Luhan, let's just go to another coffee shop. I don't like there." Baekhyun said with a sad expression on her face. "B-but why? Is there any problem? I want there please... please let's go now." Luhan begs Baekhyun. "Do...you really want there? Then, ok!" Baekhyun gets a little annoyed but she wants her to be happy.

 

When they got there, Baek sees Chanyeol sitting near a window with a coffee on the table and reading a news paper. She is frozen or I mean she is not moving because of being surprised and her eyes are wide open. She really wants to feel the warm hugs and the sweet smiles of Chanyeol but she needs to act like a stranger to him.

This time, Baekhyun cannot hide her feelings for him. She gets more in love to Chanyeol."Baek what do you want, Frapp? Americano? What?" Luhan asks her but baek just ignored her. "Yahhh! Byun Baekhyun!",Luhan shouted.

Baekyun is just looking to Chanyeol. "Oh sorry. I'll take frapp" Baekyun answered . 

 

Chanyeol heard the voice of Baek. He fells in love with it. He looks around and he sees Baekhyun sitting with a nice dress. Baek and Chanyeol accidentaly looks to each other's eye. It's really awkward. Baekhyun just looked at her phone and pretended that she didn't look at him. Her face is blushing. Blushing because of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiled while looking at her. The smile of Chanyeol can kill any kinds of human especially Baekhyun. Luhan came with 2 cups of coffee and she sit on the chair. Then, Luhan  told her "Do you like him? "

"Who?"Baekhyun pretends that she doesn't  know who is the boy Luhan talks about."Don't pretend like you don't know him! I said do you like him?" Luhan laughed. 

"No. Why on earth should I like him?" Baekhyun's out of her mind. "Huh! 'No' because he's here?" Luhan knows what is the answer. 

"Huh? W-what do you m-mean? I don't know if I like him!!! That's why 'No'! It's not because he's here, it's because I don't know. I...I don't really kn-know." Baekhyun cries because she doesn't know if she likes him or not. Luhan says sorry for doing that.

Luhan and Chanyeol went near the rest room. They plan that Luhan will go to the rest room then Chanyeol will go back and then he'll talk with Baekhyun and Luhan will not go back until they've finish talking.

 

Luhan goes to the Restroom. Chanyeol goes to the chair where Luhan is sitting. "So, What's going on? Why are you crying?"Chanyeol asks. Baekhyun blushes by the warm and deep voice of Chanyeol. It is really cold that morning but Chanyeol made that morning warm for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stops crying."Who are you?" Baekhyun starts to pretend again. Chanyeol answered,"I am Park Chanyeol. I am 25 yrs. old. I quit my job for the girl that I...I...I........