Chapter 1^_^

Girl girl be my Love

Chanyeol really miss his friend so he calls Baekhyun,''Hey, Frog, will it be rainy this afternoon? Let's meet later. Ok?'' Chanyeol teases Baekhyun, so she answered, ''Yahh~! Yeol, don't call me that way! I'll never call you my 'Oppa'.'' He threats Chanyeol. "But first, answer my question. Let's meet up later, ok?'',then Baekhyun answered fastly,"Ok Oppa. See ya!"

Chanyeol prepared for their meeting. He looked at the mirror and said,"What would I say to her? 'Hi,Baek! What do you like to eat?' or 'Uhh, Hi. Do you like to eat no?!'. Uhhhh! I don't know what to say!!!!"

He went to their meeting place. And then.....

 

Suddenly, a cute and pretty girl shouted ''Chanyeol Oppa, you look really strange right now! I missed you so much!''. Baekhyun is already there to meet Chanyeol. Baekhyun got so excited that she even forgot her gift for her bestfriend. ''Baekhyun-ahhh,did you sleep well? How's your day?'', Chanyeol said with a bright smile in his face. Baekhyun said excitedly,''It's really cold today. We haven't seen each other for 1 month. By the way, why did you plan to meet me today? Did you miss me so much?''. Chanyeol is really surprised when she said it.

Chayeol's face suddenly turns red. Baekhyun laughed so hard when she saw it,''Hahahahaha!!!! Just kidding. Do you think I'll really say that?".

Chanyeol smiled. "I'm so hungry, Baek my LOVE, let's eat. What do you want to eat?" he smiled again like he plans to do something bad to Baekhyun. He got an idea and grabs the hands of Baekhyun and run with her. He brought Baekhyun to a place where he eats his favorite Ramyun. He wants Baekhyun to try that Ramyun so he brought her there.

As the waiter gives the ramyun, Baekhyun grabs the spoon and fork fastly and take a spoonful ramyun noodles,"AAAAAAAAhhhhh! Oppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! What the Hell! It's hot, it's hot. Ahhh Ahhh..." she shouted it really loud. Chanyeol did not expect that because of Baek's excitement, she almost burn her tounge.

 

Baekhyun cried because of that but Chanyeol didn't give up in making her laugh. Chanyeol gets a tissue and go backs to his chair but suddenly a man pulled his chair saying "Oh! There is no one sitting here. I should get It" But Chanyeol will put his into the chair but suddenly he falls into the ground. '' What the!" Chanyeol wants to punch the man but..."Ehee!'' Chanyeol heard a laugh from his lovely bestfriend that cried. Baekhyun can't speak straightly because of what happend a while ago but she can still laugh. 

Chanyeol says angrily,"Yahhh!! How can you still laugh to your best friend!! I can't even laugh in what happened to you a while ago but finally I made you laugh."

After they ate , Baekhyun seems sad because she needs to go home now. Chanyeol keeps joking and joking but he noticed that Baekhyun doesn't laugh seriously,''Yah~ your not laughing seriously. Is there something wrong with my joke?" 

"Uhhh, sorry. I am just thinking of something. Let's go to the waiting  shed." Baek winced and sighed. She is really happy but they need to go home already.

The bus arrives..."Bye,Oppa! See ya next time! I'm gonna miss you!" She waves her hand

Baekhyun noticed that there is someone following them. She seems nervous. Chanyeol says sadly,"Bye, Baek. If we could just meet tomorrow." Chanyeol rides a bus. "UHhhhh... Hey miss do you need something to me?" she speaks kindly to the girl but the girl just run away from her. 

Baekhyun got home. She opens her twitter and she scroll and scroll then she reads a post "Who is this girl with Park Chanyeol? What the hell!!! Are they dating! If I knew who the girl was, I will throw a basket of eggs in her face!'',with a picture that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are running to go to the Ramyun shop. Baekhyun got really shocked. There are many retweets.

She don't know what to do," Ahhhhh, Baekhyun, what will you do if they found it out? Would you still be with him or would you just stay away from him 'Forever'? They might hurt me. Yahhh! Ugly Baekhyun, it is all because of you, you meet with him! It is all your...