Awkward

love after married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo were at Sehun car as Sehun sent Kyungsoo to school. Awkward -_-
Kyungsoo looked at Sehun handsome face and then he pout. This is his mother fault. ‘erghh, I should just go with Minnie or Hannie instant.’

Flashback

Mrs. Do just stares at two loves bird in front of her. And then an idea pop out in her mind.

“So, Sehun, can you sent my little baby Soo to school?” with Mrs. Do idea, Kyungsoo who were just drink his precious milk choke. Sehun were shocked too but he quickly covered with his cool looking.

“Bu-but. mooom…I promised Hannie and Minnie to go to school today” Kyungsoo lied. Mrs. Do who knows her son very very well smirk at his action.

“You were very bad actor Soo-ah. Don’t lie to your mother. BTW Sehun got the same way to his work right?”

 “uh? uh.. yes Mrs. Do. I’ll leave first to change my cloth and I’ll back to take Kyungsoo”

Kyungsoo nearly got shot when Sehun say something like that. Sehun totally change from bad boy to good boy. He just stare at Sehun and his mom.

“that wonderful!!!!” Mrs. Do claps her hand like teenage girl. Sehun just smile warmly looking at Mrs. Do.

End flashback

The situation they are now in the car was so awkward. Kyungsoo were just watching at the window looking the buildings along the way and Sehun were just focusing the road. Neither of them says anything or making sound. And that were interrupt by a calling from Sehun handphone.

“Yes, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter