Chapter 9 (picnic?)

love after married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, today is Sunday and a supposed Sehun had no works today right? what about taking my baby to picnic?”

With that Kyungsoo looked redder and he reject.

“But….mommm… I have others thing to do and I have to meet Minnie and Hannie today…” whined Kyungsoo.

“No…that will not make an excuse. Or you want I to take your Hunnie again?”

“Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t Do that to Hunnie!!!!!! he’s innocent” Kyungsoo fakes cry show at his mom. ‘I not gonna survive with Sehun.’ ‘I will probably die with him’ ‘save me!!!!!’

“Okay”

“What????” he could not believe Sehun will say that. ‘is he joking?’

“I said okay. I will take Kyungsoo to picnic. By the way, I’m free today” Sehun looked at Mrs. Do with smile.

“oh? that’s was wonderful!!!! I and Soo will make a quick lunch for your romantic picnic right Soo? said Mrs. Do.

Kyungsoo is sooooo speechless. his mouth were dry and cant say no for what Sehun just say. ‘he agree?’ ‘he had a girlfriend right?’ ‘he were not murder me right?’ ‘what are you thinking Kyungsoo!!!!’ ‘I’m gonna dieeeeee!!!’

Kyungsoo were so into thought that he forget, that Sehun were just in front of him, looking at him strangely.

Sehun just look at Kyungsoo reaction. ‘he was so cute, panic liked that’.

Mrs. Do look at Sehun and Kyungsoo secretly and she smile lovely looking at Sehun and her son reaction. ‘I hope that they can get better for the main time.

after the chaos while making the lunch for picnic. finally Kyungsoo and Sehun out from the house. (of course from mrs. Do force). They are in the car and Kyungsoo d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter