character

love after married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN

A 24 years old boy CEO. He had a girlfriend name Jiyeon. He doesn't care when his mom say he will get married an unknown boy that were son of his family friends. He doesn't like Kyungsoo but slowly in love with him.

 

KYUNGSOO

A 19 years old lovelu boy that everyone loves him. He's innocent and cares about his family. His bestfriends were Xiumin and Luhan. His wide eyes really make others  loves him. He likes Sehun but he confused that he loves Sehun. Eventhough, Sehun doenst care about him, he just takes that and tried to prove Sehun that he also a great and lovely wife for Sehun.

 

XIUMIN

Bestfriends of Kyungsoo and Luhan. He got a boyfriend name Jongdae.

 

LUHAN

Bestfriends of Kyungsoo and Xiumin. A hyper person when he's with his friends.

 

JIYEON

Girlfriend of Sehun. She are obsesses with Sehun from an elementary school and when she confesses to Sehun, Sehun accepted and they became a lover until now. She angry with Sehun mother because they mate Sehun with other than her and he's a boy for a good sake!!!! She will do anything to get what she wants and Sehun will be forever for her.

 

 

 

 

author notes; sorry!! english are not my first language. Btw, enjoy and i will update the first chapter  after this. thank you for reading.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter