Decision

love after married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No! My answer is still no, Mom! Dad! I will not get married with him. I’m not even gay and I’m totally straight. And I already have Jiyeon. This is all nonsense.” Sehun disagree when suddenly his mom ask him to get married to an unknown boy that he doesn’t even know.

“Oh Sehun! Don’t talk like that! You have to married and that going to happen” Mr. Oh say with a raise voice. He had to do that. He had made a promise that to married his son to his friend son.

Sehun stand and walk to his room with anger. He thinks, he might blow up right now. He sigh and sit at his bed. He needs to think. What will happen if he get married? What will happen to Jiyeon? He really doesn’t wanna to leave Jiyeon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Mom? Do I have to do this?” say Kyungsoo at his mother.

“You have too Soo. That will the best decision to our family and yours” answer his Mrs. Do with smile.

“But Mom! ~~~ I even don’t know about him. Although I like man, doesn’t means I will like him.” Kyungsoo pout. Mrs. Do just smile at his son cute behavior.

“Kyungsoo ah~ I’m sure you will like him. No matter what will happen, just agree to this married okay? And you can love him when you two are already married with each other” says Mrs. Do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter