Chapter 10 part 1

love after married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo just look at Sehun. Disbelieve.

“Uhh. B-but we just got he-here”

“Listen, if it’s not for your mom then I wouldn’t be here’ Sehun look annoyed.

‘ah right, my mom.’
“The food?”

“Just throw it in the trash. You’re wasting my time.”

“B-but”

“Look, just quickly pack it up or whatever you want do with it. I need to send you home first, so I can meet Jiyeon”

Kyungsoo looks really upset. How can he said to throw the food? He willing to eat the whole food than throw it away. He sigh and quickly pack the food neatly back to the basket and fold the mat.

Sehun impatiently wait for Kyungsoo. He surely miss Jiyeon right now. As he saw Kyungsoo stood up and he walk up fastly to his car. starting his engine. 

Sehun drive as Kyungsoo got in the car. The basket were still in kyungsoo hand. Holding tight the basket. As kyungsoo step out the car, Sehun quickly drive away. 

Again kyungsoo sigh. He hops his mon were not in the house seeing the food was bare untouch as for their picnic. 

'Maybe I will finish it at the park' Kyungsoo walk toward a nearby park near his house. Soon arived, he saw a few kids running around playing with each other.

A few people was exercise. He looks around, searching a good place for him and the basket. As soon he got the place, he put down the basket and spread the mat. He took out the food that he and his mother made. 

"Surely. Sehun doesn't like me. I am so stupid. He already has a girlfriend. Why would I accept this arranged?." Kyungsoo sigh. Again. He look at the beautiful blueing sky. 

Its fun. If we really had a picnic together. We surely will look a sweet couple. He smile. Realize that he thought about that, his cheek get pink and he quickly shook of his mind. He took out his handphone and begin to take picture of the food, sky and himself.

He surely enjoyed the food and begin slowly to eat he fruit first but suddenly there were a tiny boy, probably around 3 years old stood in front of him. Looking deeply to his food.

He look at the boy, wrinkled his forehead. Tailing his head and smile a little before he ask question.

"Hi dear. Are you alone?"
The boy quickly shook his head. He keeps looking at the food. Kyungsoo again wrinkled and slowly smile.

"hmmm. Do you want some then?" Kyungsoo said while smile and offered a food container at the boy. The boy shyly move towards him and take the strawberry.

20 minutes passed. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter