Friends

love after married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo walk to his locker with red face. he doesn’t notice that his friends Xiumin and Luhan stare at him with the weirdest face.

“what are you dreaming about Soo-ah?” speck Xiumin with soft voice that makes Kyungsoo jump a little with his head bump into the locker.

“no-nothing” say Kyungsoo shock. Luhan laugh.

“ah~ isn’t about your Sehun?” ask Luhan tease Kyungsoo.

“no! i-I jus-just thi-think about

“sehunnie….” tease Luhan. Kyungsoo cheeks start red while Xiumin stare smiling.

“I’ts..’its not..” Kyungsoo stutter makes Luhan wanna again but Xiumin stop him.

“stop Luhan… you make him all red.” Xiumin speak and ruffle Kyungsoo hair. Kyungsoo pout. He really want deny everything about Sehun now but he can't. After what happen, he blushing non-stop while thinking of it.

“nah~ I’m sorry my poor Kyungsoo” said Luhan and pinch Kyungsoo cheek.

“let’s go”

They were walking along the stair to the class but something that make them stop when the other student begin crowded with something. 

“wah~ they are so cool”
“they are so handsome”
“what’s with Jongdae oppa friends with them?”
“are they new here?”

“what’s with that?” ask Luhan and Kyungsoo and Xiumin just shrug. they looked at the room and there were a few good looking student probably new here with Jongdae. the room already full with girls showing their love to the new boys. Jongdae then saw his boyfriend with his friend, he walk to them.

“Minseok ahh~” say Jongdae and he kiss Xiumin cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter